Murphy hopes to come back from neck injury

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't agree. The NFL is an entertainment industry--nothing like a nine to five job.

Supply and demand.

They won't be fired because the players bring in money to the owners. Supply and demand.

I don't see the point of this statement.

This is the people in the front office's problem. They paid JWalk in hopes that he would be a great talent with Pro-Bowl type numbers (which he did). He deserves to be paid.

tabojc03

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now wait, the according to JW's stepfather they could offer him a $15 million signing bonus and he would still not sign, so it's not a buisness anymore, its personal. He made statements against players, the organization, and the town of Green Bay. Face it he just wants out of Green Bay, the players don't even respect his decisions anymore. JW deserves everything he gets from now on. Do you think he is going to get a huge contract from somewhere else coming off a season ending injury. The perfect player who received his money was Bubba Franks, who didn't use the media, played thru his contract, and worked out a deal. Yet JW and his stepfather use this example of why the Packer's management is evil. I understand that JW wants out because no one in the locker room will respect him from now on. He will get traded but it will be under TT's terms, not JW's terms.

Excuse me but Favre helped the Packers win a SB, and is a future hall of famer, JW will be known for nothing except one Pro Bowl. If JW needed the organization to go public about statements by Favre, then its personal not a buisness, because what buisness, enertainment or whatever , would get involved in a squibbling feud between to employees. The Packers have always held itself more classy than that.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tabojc03 said:
Now wait, the according to JW's stepfather they could offer him a $15 million signing bonus and he would still not sign, so it's not a buisness anymore, its personal. He made statements against players, the organization, and the town of Green Bay. Face it he just wants out of Green Bay, the players don't even respect his decisions anymore. JW deserves everything he gets from now on. Do you think he is going to get a huge contract from somewhere else coming off a season ending injury. The perfect player who received his money was Bubba Franks, who didn't use the media, played thru his contract, and worked out a deal. Yet JW and his stepfather use this example of why the Packer's management is evil. I understand that JW wants out because no one in the locker room will respect him from now on. He will get traded but it will be under TT's terms, not JW's terms.

Excuse me but Favre helped the Packers win a SB, and is a future hall of famer, JW will be known for nothing except one Pro Bowl. If JW needed the organization to go public about statements by Favre, then its personal not a buisness, because what buisness, enertainment or whatever , would get involved in a squibbling feud between to employees. The Packers have always held itself more classy than that.

what did javon say about GB. i never read that

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MajicMan said:
I don't want him back---

I'd rather pass on my chances of seeing T-Murph as a player scoring TDs for GB, then have to see this kid work his way back only to be crippled on the field.

What kind of benefits can Murphy expect from the league? I'd imagine that could weigh on his decision.

Damn---Just would hate to see this kid take such a risk.

a very well thought out & respectful post, majic! couldn't agree with you more. to those who think it's "funny" to wish injuries on anyone - let me assure you it is NOT!! :evil:

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JeezusJuice said:
I don't agree. The NFL is an entertainment industry--nothing like a nine to five job.

Supply and demand.

They won't be fired because the players bring in money to the owners. Supply and demand.

I don't see the point of this statement.

This is the people in the front office's problem. They paid JWalk in hopes that he would be a great talent with Pro-Bowl type numbers (which he did). He deserves to be paid.

and he has been paid for his 1 probowl season

Members online

Latest posts