Morgan Burnett

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Took my son & his friend to the Bear's training camp, yesterday. Their D-line looks VERY active, LB's (minus Briggs who sat out) looked "OK", their top 4 or 5 CB's looked pretty good, and their Safeties were BAD.

Their #1 safeties were: Ryan Mundy and Danny McCray (Richard Sherman look-alike). 2nd team safeties were: Adrian Wilson and Brock Vereen. MD Jennings was rotated in with the #3's/4's along with just-back-from-injury Conte.

Banjo looks to be better than most of da Bears safeties, so if he stays #5 on the depth chart and gets cut will more than likely end-up on somebody's 53.

Side notes:
1. Jared Allen completely handled Bushrod on one play and on the very next play got thrown to the side and allowed a TD right through his gap.
2. Even at 33 Peanut Tillman is VERY good and 1/2 of the heart of the D (Briggs other half) ~ anticipates EVERYTHING and was staying in every WR's hip pocket. Kyle Fuller looked tentative (possibly as he's learning the system) and Tim Jennings plays aggressively (but is REALLY short).
3. Don't know if the kid has the brains to succeed in the NFL, but Christian Jones (LB) looks VERY imposing... was a bit of my UDFA man-crush after the draft.
4. TE (Bennett and Z. Miller) is a key option for Cutler. With better safety play in '14 I think Marshall & Jeffery can be kept in-check, but the TE's might cause headaches if allowed to run wild.

Bears don't worry me at all. They didn't do a ton of work to shore up their defense. and no way I worry about their offense....as long as good Ol' blunder head Jay cuntler is under center, we should be in line to win. Heck, even the game when Arod got hurt, we only lost by 7 points to them and that was the first time cuntler has ever beaten us. He has a poor track record vs the pack. He wont change and CM3 will keep feasting on his fear.

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They didn't do a ton of work to shore up their defense. and no way I worry about their offense....as long as good Ol' blunder head Jay cuntler is under center, we should be in line to win. Heck, even the game when Arod got hurt, we only lost by 7 points to them and that was the first time cuntler has ever beaten us. He has a poor track record vs the pack. He wont change and CM3 will keep feasting on his fear.

I think Cutler "beat" us in like week 3 during the 2010 season, the infamous James Jones fumble inside the 5 yard line. So he has at least 2 "victorys" over us.

Also as much as Matthews feasts on Cutler he will have a hard time taking the feasting title from Woodson.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I think Cutler "beat" us in like week 3 during the 2010 season, the infamous James Jones fumble inside the 5 yard line. So he has at least 2 "victorys" over us.

Also as much as Matthews feasts on Cutler he will have a hard time taking the feasting title from Woodson.

NFL network commentator said Jay Cutler is " 1 - 9 " versus the packers as a bear. Just going by what was said. I cant remember every game personally.