1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Morgan Burnett

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by bubba, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,452
    Bears don't worry me at all. They didn't do a ton of work to shore up their defense. and no way I worry about their offense....as long as good Ol' blunder head Jay cuntler is under center, we should be in line to win. Heck, even the game when Arod got hurt, we only lost by 7 points to them and that was the first time cuntler has ever beaten us. He has a poor track record vs the pack. He wont change and CM3 will keep feasting on his fear.

2. Jordyruns

Jordyruns Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +172
    I think Cutler "beat" us in like week 3 during the 2010 season, the infamous James Jones fumble inside the 5 yard line. So he has at least 2 "victorys" over us.

Also as much as Matthews feasts on Cutler he will have a hard time taking the feasting title from Woodson.

3. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,452
    NFL network commentator said Jay Cutler is " 1 - 9 " versus the packers as a bear. Just going by what was said. I cant remember every game personally.

4. Jordyruns

Jordyruns Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +172
    I think McCown was the QB when Rodgers went down.