Mo Wilk is out for the year

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Ugh. That stinks. He was playing better than he had in some time.

To put a little lipstick on this pig-- I would say that the DL is where the Packers could best afford to lose a starter. Dean Lowry is a capable starter, if not spectacular. I thought he flashed at times yesterday, that I didn't (and won't have time to) rewatch and track him more carefully.

Reese2017

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ugh. That stinks. He was playing better than he had in some time.

To put a little lipstick on this pig-- I would say that the DL is where the Packers could best afford to lose a starter. Dean Lowry is a capable starter, if not spectacular. I thought he flashed at times yesterday, that I didn't (and won't have time to) rewatch and track him more carefully.
Why are u guys so vested in Lowry and spriggs they are the same guy bring in some bully to play DL, yes I know spriggs is an OL

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Losing Mo Wilkerson sucks but its not like the defense was any good with him. Defense continues to give up big plays, can't rush the passer and is plagued by costly penalties. While Lowry is no Wilerson, the defense won't look much different without him.

Reaction score
Im sorry to hear that. I wish the best for him.

We have a capable starter in Lowry and an up and coming DL in Montravious. This is where it’s truly next man up.
I don’t think it’s totally by chance GB held Washington to 10 in the second half. 3 points of which is directly attributed to our fumble in GB territory.
Some of that success was attributed to the personnel and scheme changes. We also know 100% that it didn’t happen with Mo Wilkersons help either.

It’s time to see what Lowry can provide and show why Montravious was a second day pick.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Price? He wasn’t better than Lowery. Seemed like he had some ability to be developed. Not sure what he’s done since he’s been gone, but I doubt he’s better than Lowery.

And Spriggs plays Tackle, so not the right side of the ball to be compared

H

HardRightEdge

When a guy goes from the field to an ambulance to a hospital and into surgery over the course of a few hours, "significant" is probably not overstating the case. We'll await more details, but that has the hallmarks of a season ender. The haste in getting him treatment is reminiscent of the Sherrod scenario. He was playing decently, not great. But from the interviews I've seen he seems like a decent guy and for that reason I hope he makes a full recovery.

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dang! I miss one game and things go to help in a hand basket.

Any chance that Adams can be of any help?

From what I have read about that game, the defense has a long ways to go. And we still don't have King back.

*sigh* what next?

Reese2017

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dang! I miss one game and things go to help in a hand basket.

Any chance that Adams can be of any help?

From what I have read about that game, the defense has a long ways to go. And we still don't have King back.

*sigh* what next?
Adams was a wasted pick thanks tt

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This really sucks. Hope he comes back next season.

It's a damn shame.

Last edited:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope he heals well and comes back again too. Sounded pretty serious, just hope he’s going to heal well first and foremost.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adams was a wasted pick thanks tt
Based on what? Your hatred of TT? Adams was on just about every stud list after each preseason game. He was dominant at times. I think he will be a very good player. Did you expect him to beat out Daniels or Wilkerson in the fmregular season?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was excited to see him play more, so I guess we’re going to find out what he is. He looked good in the preseason, let’s see if it carries over. I think it will