MM on BRETT !!

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From MM's Conference today:

(Is there a connection between Brett playing a controlled game and a solid running game?)
Oh, absolutely. When you're running the football, you're able to keep the defense in a 50-50 mindset. It plays to your advantage. We refer to it all the time as 'playing downhill.' I thought we played downhill all day today against our opponent, and that's the way we want to play. Brett did an excellent job of handling their overload defensive fronts and pressure defense at the line of scrimmage. I don't think we were in a bad play all day. He's doing an outstanding job at the line for us.

(Can't remember the last time Brett did a Lambeau Leap, is he having fun again?)
Well, he'll be in rehab all week from it, but yeah, he's having fun again.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey that would at least once and for all show how well they're getting along :rotflmao: I think the last few wins will show Brett that this gameplan might just work if he fully buys in to what the coaches want

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey that would at least once and for all show how well they're getting along :rotflmao: I think the last few wins will show Brett that this gameplan might just work if he fully buys in to what the coaches want

He has been buying into the coach's system all year. Five ints on the year and 4 of them come in two games. The one he threw against the Saints was a fluke.

Members online

No members online now.