Missing: Na'il Diggs

Reaction score
Isn't it funny there hasn't been any story on him signing with another team, or even about teams having some interest in him? By all accounts, I think he is still a FA. Haven't seen anything out there saying he signed with another team. Funny how much interest one of our "starters" has gotten since being on the market. It is very telling.... :-?

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
I love Cato June. Screw Arrington, I want June!

Diggs was ok, but injuries are probably a concern. I wish him the best and think he will latch on somewhere else if he can stay healthy. Screw Arrington, I want June!

We would have to give up our 1st round pick for June because he's a restricted free agent. So... do you still want him? :p

EDIT: Wow, I must be living in the past because I just posted 3 hours before a post that I responded to!!

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Diggs was ok, but injuries are probably a concern. I wish him the best and think he will latch on somewhere else if he can stay healthy. Screw Arrington, I want June!

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahaug82 said:
pyledriver80 said:

We would have to give up our 1st round pick for June because he's a restricted free agent. So... do you still want him? :p

EDIT: Wow, I must be living in the past because I just posted 3 hours before a post that I responded to!!

Maybe you're psychic... I'd imagine there's good money to be made in the Packers' War Room for someone like you...

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tromadz is correct. June is a restricted free agent so it makes sense to wait and see if he signs with his club or not by the deadline. Otherwise there would have to be draft pick consideration as compensation.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All About Da Packers -This is an article about Na'll Diggs in Friday, April 21, 2006 Green Bay Press-Gazette

"Moving on: Linebacker Na’il Diggs, who spent the first six years of his career with the Packers, has signed a one-year contract with the Carolina Panthers, according to the Gaston (N.C.) Gazette.

Diggs, 27, was released by the Packers on March 2.

He started 80 of the 84 games he played with the Packers, but missed six games last season because of injuries to both knees."

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
Thanks PWT36, I hadn't seen anything about him in a while, and he is a solid player. I think he will fit in well with the scheme they run in Carolina, and I hope he enjoys success there. He was a consumate pro.