Missing in Action

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:eek: So a few of the vets have not taken part in this seasons voluntary practices! Doesn't that provide two things for the team? One: the understudies get additional time to work with the #1 units and perhaps get good enough to replace the #1 guy? Two: Reduce the value of the vet.
And #3 Find those guys who really want to play on this team. Besides those things does it make the unattending players more likely to have a season ending injury? :(

Robin Yount

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For the Big name vets missing I think really the only issues are:

1. that the new vets are missing valuable time preparing with their new team and at the very least bonding with their teammates; and

2. Woodson is known as a malcontent to begin with so he is not necessarily starting off with the team on the right foot.

As for injuries MOST of these guys try to stay in pretty good shape in the off-season. I do not see the missing of voluntary practices causing injuries.

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson being out really concerns me. We paid big bucks, probably overpaid, for someone to solidify a position and be a leader and this is what we get. I hope that contract isn't too firm. Carrol may be starting by the end of the year.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Careful guys.....the Joker is lurking!!!!

I agree Pax, it's ridiculous. As Robin posted. Woodson is known as a Malcontent and this could have been a chance to be a model employee, but he chose not to attend.

thetombradyhater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=42.957176+-
paxvogel said:
Woodson being out really concerns me. We paid big bucks, probably overpaid, for someone to solidify a position and be a leader and this is what we get. I hope that contract isn't too firm. Carrol may be starting by the end of the year.

watch out talking like theat the Joker is probably going to come in here and right a huge post on wy your an idiot and why Charles Woodson is soooooooooooooo good

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thetombradyhater said:
paxvogel said:

watch out talking like theat the Joker is probably going to come in here and right a huge post on wy your an idiot and why Charles Woodson is soooooooooooooo good

Woodson is a good player, he's just no longer a great player.

Edit: He has the talent to be great but I'm not sure if he'll ever get there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts