Mike Irvin compliments CM3 & Rips 'boys

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mike Irvin on NFL NETWORK POST GAME, "It's the kind of guy that shows up, you can use him on any team, he will not let you lose, those are the kind of guys that helps you build champions, and I hate to keep going back to this, but Dallas just doesn't have them." (smiles & panel laughs)

That cracked me up!

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He knows he can no longer defend that team. He still has his boy Dez, but its getting hard to make excuses for the Cowboys. Sombody asked a few weeks back when we could start to feel bad for the Cowboys. I still say never, but its hard not to feel bad for Wade after that postgame.

He has lost his team, his boss, and his staff. I would not put that all on him either, but he is the face that is accountable on that team (were it a publicly owned team, Jones would be on the chopping block right now, not Phillips). His hands are completely tied, and its hard not to feel for the guy.

But on a side note, I was hoping for another shutout, and then I was hoping for flynn to put 21 up on them in the 4th. I would have been happy with 63-7.

**** the Cowboys.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hard to feel sorry for a team whose owner puts in a screen the size of a city block in it's new stadium.

For many many years the Cowboys always had household names on it's teams.
Just so damn arrogant that I love watching them lose.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Mike Irvin on NFL NETWORK POST GAME, "It's the kind of guy that shows up, you can use him on any team, he will not let you lose, those are the kind of guys that helps you build champions, and I hate to keep going back to this, but Dallas just doesn't have them." (smiles & panel laughs)

That cracked me up!

It's true, Matthews is as important to this team as Aaron Rodgers is.

Members online

Latest posts