1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Michael Vick Apologists

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by TOPackerFan, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Much thanks, TO, for printing the entire article. The one quote that's being thrown around was not enough to convince me that Sanders was defending Vick. He was just explaining the appeal of dogfighting to some people, not condoning it. But in the article as a whole, I think Sanders is taking these allegations too lightly. It's pretty weak to argue that there are other crimes that are worse that are not getting as much attention. If something is wrong it's wrong, and dogfighting is wrong.

It sounds like Sanders has not even read the charges against Vick. Otherwise he would know that Vick IS in fact being accused of being the ringleader. All in all, it's a pretty weird article by Sanders, and very poorly written.

2. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    LT, your second paragraph says it all, all the time this is what I was telling you. "Sometimes on here you cant get your true meaning behind your words". Such a true statement. :)

3. Yared-Yam

Yared-Yam Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That Sanders article made me angry.

Was he the ring leader? Well gee. Let's see. He only sponsored all of the activities on his own property and he was referred to by other dog-fighters as one of the few high-rollers in the dog-fighting world.

There's so much evidence against Vick you'd have to be a complete idiot to think he's innocent.

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Vicks worst nightmare.....the movie "Underdog". A talking dog.......that would fix him good!

5. vike4life

vike4life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I wonder if the punishment would be any lighter if he donated the carcasses to a chinese restaurant so they could have them on the buffet. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Oh.....thats COLD!!! :rotflmao:

7. vike4life

vike4life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I quit eating Chinese after seeing that email "The Other White Meat".
    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: