Michael Vick Apologists

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Much thanks, TO, for printing the entire article. The one quote that's being thrown around was not enough to convince me that Sanders was defending Vick. He was just explaining the appeal of dogfighting to some people, not condoning it. But in the article as a whole, I think Sanders is taking these allegations too lightly. It's pretty weak to argue that there are other crimes that are worse that are not getting as much attention. If something is wrong it's wrong, and dogfighting is wrong.

It sounds like Sanders has not even read the charges against Vick. Otherwise he would know that Vick IS in fact being accused of being the ringleader. All in all, it's a pretty weird article by Sanders, and very poorly written.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
Sorry Longtime. I saw your post saying, " dont think he is apologizing at all" and thought you misunderstood the thread title. I apologize for being so presumptuous. and for the record, i agree with everything you said!

Its okay!!!

Sometimes on here you cant get your true meaning behind your words across..

Unlike Trom we all know he wants stalkers, :p

LT, your second paragraph says it all, all the time this is what I was telling you. "Sometimes on here you cant get your true meaning behind your words". Such a true statement. :)

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That Sanders article made me angry.

Was he the ring leader? Well gee. Let's see. He only sponsored all of the activities on his own property and he was referred to by other dog-fighters as one of the few high-rollers in the dog-fighting world.

There's so much evidence against Vick you'd have to be a complete idiot to think he's innocent.

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vicks worst nightmare.....the movie "Underdog". A talking dog.......that would fix him good!

I wonder if the punishment would be any lighter if he donated the carcasses to a chinese restaurant so they could have them on the buffet. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Vicks worst nightmare.....the movie "Underdog". A talking dog.......that would fix him good!

I wonder if the punishment would be any lighter if he donated the carcasses to a chinese restaurant so they could have them on the buffet. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Oh.....thats COLD!!! :rotflmao:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
cheesey said:

Oh.....thats COLD!!! :rotflmao:

I quit eating Chinese after seeing that email "The Other White Meat".
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts