Merged with poll: So if we go head coach shopping in the offseason........

What head coach would you like?

• Total voters
Reaction score
HC: McDaniels, Mike Shanahan, Matt Patricia, Cowher, Gruden,

DC: Monti Kiffin, Rex Ryan ( If fired..unlikely though), **** Lebeau, Lovie Smith.
I'm not sure he's available but I would love to see John Gruden as HC partly due to his experience, his history with GB as an assistant receivers coach. Also his experience as an O coordinator with the Eagles, and bringing an agregious Oakland team back to 8-8, then his Tampa Bay D being #1. He's a good fit as any, but I don't know if his blood pressure medicine dosage could backfire! :whistling:

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McDaniels, Kyle Shanahan, Scott Linehan, Bill Cowher.

Don't know why we should consider DC since the head coach makes that decision.
last I checked we don't get to decide any of these guys... so why should one be any different than another....

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure he's available but I would love to see John Gruden as HC partly due to his experience, his history with GB as an assistant receivers coach. Also his experience as an O coordinator with the Eagles, and bringing an agregious Oakland team back to 8-8, then his Tampa Bay D being #1. He's a good fit as any, but I don't know if his blood pressure medicine dosage could backfire! :whistling:
I just cannot imagine the Packers fans showing up with a bunch of Chuckie dolls.
They are just way too nice for that.

D

Deleted member 6794

I would be interested in the Packers bringing in Rocky Seto either as head coach or defensive coordinator.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't see any new options such as Darrel Bevel. Just the same old tired retreads. Okay upon further review, Patricia is new.

Packer96

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching two HOF QB's not have talent around them, and more importantly, not trying to put talent around them is ludicrous. Where is this groups Reggie, Sean Jones, even guys like Andre Rison, etc. TRY. I can handle the losing if we're trying, we're not trying. Ted, looks like you've already retired you just haven't left.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any assistant or college coaches who haven't had a chance to fail yet? Retreads don't excite me much.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need to fire elliot wolf. As soon as he was promoted, the Packers have gone downhill.

My HC choice is Harbaugh. Maybe if they win the National Championship this year he will want another shot at the SB.

Favre or Greene as a coordinator? Sheesh.

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I gotta admit I'm intrigued by the idea of McDaniels. But he traded up and drafted Tebow and that was really stupid. Why did he do that? Maybe he's just a great OC and nothing more. Patricia? That's Billichec's defense all day isn't it? I don't know much about the guy though, maybe he's as good as people say. But...

It doesn't matter cause let's be real. ..MM will be back next year. Will probably be looking for a DC is all. Murphy and Thompson are "steady as she goes". They aren't making any drastic changes after this season. It sucks, but it's true.