McCarthy, please.. please be creative...............

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm hoping we see the evolution of play calling maturity of Mike McCarthy tonight.....

Only thing about this team that drives ME CRAZY..... Is the lack of SCREENS, DESIGNED ROLL-OUTS, BOOTLEGS, QUICK SLANTS. feels like when i'm watching other NFL games, every freaking team is doing it.. Am I just blind?

Big road win tonight !!!!!

lets go pack

:chisux::chisux::chisux::chisux::chisux::chisux::chisux::chisux:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 64
  • images2.jpg
    images2.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 78

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, absolutely!

I cannot watch the Packers start a drive with a run through the middle, followed by a stretch run, followed by a 7 step drop pass. Just can't.

Please, MM. If you see the pressure up front, and notice that the D is cheating, call some misdirection plays!

Though I think he'll unleash hell in this one, but him and Capers. I have a feeling they've been preparing for this the whole offseason, and didn't want to tip their hands in the first 2 games.

Emperor_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do agree! The first drive of games are usually a run, 2 yards, another run for a yard. 3rd and 7 usually their is a failed pass play.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think you usually want to run the ball right at them, get your offensive lineman ready to go and fired up...but I agree with the first post here, I don't see much of a short passing game to get the juices flowing, let's work them slowly for the deep ball, it will be there, bear's secondary hasn't been tested yet...gonna be a good one tonight BOYS AND GIRLS!!! oooooohhhh yeeeeaaaaaaa!!! can't wait!!!!!!!

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do agree! The first drive of games are usually a run, 2 yards, another run for a yard. 3rd and 7 usually their is a failed pass play.

I have seen the same thing and hope we open it up a little bit. There is a Packer that needs to step up and prove some people wrong.........or just prove something to his team........and to the Packer fans. What better game to do it in. Monday Night Football. Do ya hear me ......Brandon Jackson?

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The most glaring weakness of the Tampa 2 defense that the Bears run, is passes to the middle of the field. Urlacher has good range for a MLB but Finley is going to have a good night if the OL can stop their front 4.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know they were working on it but am very curious why they havent used it much, must not be happy with it? Or feel Jackson hasnt had enough reps?

OP
OP
dogpackerz

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears are wearing throwback jersey's tonight.

I'm starting 2 feel good about the game. I've been nervous for the last 2 days, but it changed in the last hour.

GO PACK

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Bears are wearing throwback jersey's tonight.

I'm starting 2 feel good about the game. I've been nervous for the last 2 days, but it changed in the last hour.

GO PACK

I'd say I felt the exact same way, now I'm pretty relaxed and confident.

ATL Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd love to know how we go from being early pre-season Super Bowl favorites to being underdogs in this game against the Bears tonight. Please remember how everyone said how bad Chicago was going to be this year? Now they beat the Lions because of a silly rule and the group of headcases, otherwise known as the Coswboys. Either way, I can't wait and am ready to see Aaron get back in form we all know he can be in.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I had my way, MM would be drugged and put in a sack as soon as the fourth quarter started. I pray he just keeps attacking and attacking tonight.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol, I must be the only one feeling less confident and more nervous now that we're 15 minutes from game time... God I hope the Packers dominate, but from all the pregame interviews, the Bears are taking this game SERIOUSLY. Saying it's the biggest game since the super bowl that they were in a few years back. Packers are saying "Just another game"... Makes me nervous. Kind of a "Who want's it more kinda thing"...

OP
OP
dogpackerz

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i have to admit it...McChubby called a good game. Penaltys killed us on OFF and DEF, along with that huge fumble by Jones. I can live with that fumble. it happens to the best of them.

Latest posts