Matt Stafford to Rams

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Goff, 2 first round picks and a 3rd round pick....for Stafford...

Was greenbay playing against a hall of famer this whole time, without realizing it? Or?

Am I missing something?

And this leads me to wonder... What is Rodgers worth in a market like this? A #10qb , 15x high first rounders, and 12x 2nds? Maybe more. I'm still crunching numbers....

And who's idea was it to draft Jordan love when Rodgers is still mvp of the league? Because that is looking like the difference between a Superbowl the last two years, instead of two nfc championship losses in a row... Had they hit on a contributor...

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IFFFFFFFFFF Green Bay ever traded Rodgers in the two years they wouldn’t get more than a 2nd for him... I know it’s stupid but that’s Probly what it would be

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lions trade Goff + 2 first round pick for Stafford.

Did Lions get a better deal?

In paper, yes. But I think Goff is getting underrated due to recent year. He can be a star if he finds a perfect scheme.

Are Lions now a legitimate threat?

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rams tried to trade for Rodgers prior to Stafford trade...

https://dailysnark.com/2021/01/31/r...6JGUdJqxmNG_opLCfM1wwmZusXhPF6rc_02dUASBykuBM

Assuming the deal was similar... We'd have Goff and two firsts. I don't think I'd take Goff.... His contract for 1, and he's probably just an average starter in the league. I'd rather roll with Love in that case, but who would the Rams have to throw in as a player?

Two firsts, Cupp, and Jefferson? I'd think about that... But still probably say no.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rams tried to trade for Rodgers prior to Stafford trade...

https://dailysnark.com/2021/01/31/r...6JGUdJqxmNG_opLCfM1wwmZusXhPF6rc_02dUASBykuBM

Assuming the deal was similar... We'd have Goff and two firsts. I don't think I'd take Goff.... His contract for 1, and he's probably just an average starter in the league. I'd rather roll with Love in that case, but who would the Rams have to throw in as a player?

Two firsts, Cupp, and Jefferson? I'd think about that... But still probably say no.

The Daily Snark? Isn't that like an Onion wannabe? Don't be think any credible is coming from that site.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
So all in means in this case mortgage a few number 1 pics
Considering how many #1 pics they have in their bank, yes. This isn't a draft pick fat team just using a few spare picks that they had accumulated.

I do think the Rams are a much better team with Stafford, just how much, we will wait and see. Stafford has to be smiling though to finally actually be playing on a legit team.

https://ramblinfan.com/2021/01/31/la-rams-future-draft-picks-2021-nfl-draft-beyond/

Last edited:

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Daily Snark? Isn't that like an Onion wannabe? Don't be think any credible is coming from that site.

Snark breaks things sometimes. They also post funny articles. There's probably more sources out there.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Trade love for another elite wr.

That isn't happening, right now. His trade value is less then what the Packers have already invested in him. Now if we get back to normal and he has a great preseason and shows that he is a legit NFL QB, then who knows.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts