Matt LaFleur era -- merged multiple threads

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LaFleur IS the problem. He doesn't understand the purpose of TE position. Way over his head. Packers needed an experienced aggressive OC. Rodgers should have left 10 years ago.
You’re right Rodgers should have left 10 years ago because Matt Lefleur is the problem. Rodgers should have been very frustrated watching Lefleur coach the QBs in Washington and instantly left the Packers.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LaFleur IS the problem. He doesn't understand the purpose of TE position. Way over his head. Packers needed an experienced aggressive OC. Rodgers should have left 10 years ago.

I appreciate the ability to make me chuckle at a time it is tough to smile. This is gold.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
That is simply factually incorrect. There are a couple of guys in here that I would characterize as Rodgers fanatics. I do not believe they are Lefleur haters. There are many diverse opinions in here, but I do not believe the characterization or correlation you are making is accurate.
No one is a bigger fan of AR than me and I love LaFleur. I'm starting to notice some flaws of his in big games, but I would never try to diminish what he's done for the Packers.

His quarterback didn't play good either so it makes him look worse. If Rodgers plays a better game, LaFleur likely looks like a genius.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No one is a bigger fan of AR than me and I love LaFleur. I'm starting to notice some flaws of his in big games, but I would never try to diminish what he's done for the Packers.

His quarterback didn't play good either so it makes him look worse. If Rodgers plays a better game, LaFleur likely looks like a genius.
Totally. No one here is taking away anything that AR has done. His accomplishments in 15 years arguably make him the greatest "regular season QB" of his generation. For "Playoff Aaron Rodgers", that's another story.

My point of this thread though was to see what MLF could do with other QBs. I'm seriously curious. MLF's track record is very compelling and I believe he deserves at LEAST ~2 years without Aaron Rodgers to see what he can do.

MLF has proven he can do wonders with lesser talented QBs, so I think he deserves a shot to prove it with the Packers.

Members online

Latest posts