Matt Flynn Likely to Start Sunday

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just don't want an injury if a guy plays all game or 2 seconds. I trust Mike to do the right thing. He knows his team a lot better than we do.

Having said that I still would like to see us stomp the snot out of those upstarts. :p

vancouverpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Flynn is a free agent after this season. Trading is no longer an option. He won't be tagged. He may re-sign but I really doubt it.
Ahhh. Didn't realize that. That makes things a bit different. Aarons younger brother is playing for Vanderbilt today on TV... possibilities of a brother backup??

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Weather is going to be miserable today. When I woke up at 4:30, it was raining...just now, we're getting huge wet snowflakes and the weather geeks are predicting high winds.... http://www.wbay.com/Global/category.asp?C=105136 ... glad I'm not heading up to Green Bay today. A 20-25 mph wind blowing in that south endzone is going to make it miserable -- wind chills predicted in the teens. Yeah... going to be fun. As the temps drop below freezing as predicted, Hwy 41 and Hwy 43 are going to be a nightmare.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Are you aware Lynn ****ey still has the Packers record for yards passed for in a season? If Matt starts Rodgers will NOT Break the record, and he was within like 200 yards or so of doing it. I would have also liked Rodgers to have broken Merino's old record along with Brees. Maybe Brady can and the old mark could have been passed by three QB's today.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
The Mighty Flynn!

Took out Detoilet and the losing streak of the Lions in Wisconsin goes to at least 21 years.

Members online

Latest posts