Math question: Whats the next number in this sequence?

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BangTheDrum said:
Tromadz will be disappointed you beat him to it.

Trom just understands the "Real Importance" of the future." and heretofore is behind Aaron 100%

T.T. is also the future of this team. That is why I am behind him, with his decisions he is making now T.T. represents the tomorrow for the Packers for at least 4 years.

It is OK to support the people in charge and wish them well.

That is not a bad thing. Not at all.

R.P.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
BangTheDrum said:

Trom just understands the "Real Importance" of the future." and heretofore is behind Aaron 100%

T.T. is also the future of this team. That is why I am behind him, with his decisions he is making now T.T. represents the tomorrow for the Packers for at least 4 years.

R.P.

support is one thing..I think trom wants to have dinner and "see where things go". oh he's behind him alright.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First of all, I didn't click on this thread because the word "math" was in it. Those get disqualified right away. Math is for nerds and successful people.

Second, 12 is right!

Third, Don't be jealous of my man-love for Rodgers. I dream of mustache rides.

evad04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^^^ This is a random aside. But Aaron Eckhart is in your sig--my buddy who lives in Seattle ran into him today. So... yeah...

[...awkward silence...]

Go Ron Jeremy!!...err... Aaron Rodgers.

P.S. The answer is "Number 4"

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
BangTheDrum said:

R.P.

I can't move on to Rodgers and the future. I try and try. All I can think about is how much I want Favre back.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
MidwestFavreFan said:
BangTheDrum said:

R.P.

I can't move on to Rodgers and the future. I try and try. All I can think about is how much I want Favre back.

packerfan1245

or

Favrefan

I'm kidding, of course, but you're now on my list of "see if they're Packers fans in two years."

OP
OP
IronMan

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First of all, I didn't click on this thread because the word "math" was in it. Those get disqualified right away. Math is for nerds and successful people.

Second, 12 is right!

Third, Don't be jealous of my man-love for Rodgers. I dream of mustache rides.
4, then 12.

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4 ? why would we want to put 4 there ... all he did was throw int's ... i wouldn't want the banner of the qb that has the most int's in the league in my stadium ...............

jk jk just wanted to get some stuff hyped up here

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packerfan1245 said:
Raider Pride said:
MidwestFavreFan said:
BangTheDrum said:

R.P.

packerfan1245

or

Favrefan

I'm kidding, of course, but you're now on my list of "see if they're Packers fans in two years."

Don't Question my fanhood buddy. I am, and will be a diehard packerfan the rest of my life. I still thinks its too early to move on. Take time to remember Favre and what he did. Hes the greatest QB ever man. Think about it....

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packerfan1245 said:
No sense in arguing if you don't "get it".

No worries mate... I can only speak for myself, it is understood.. come fall you'll be behind the Pack and Rodgers.

I hope so. I really do.

The Great Cleansing is ridding us of the fair weather fans and pure Favre fans(once again, nothing wrong with that, but dont pretend to be a fan when ur not)

I hope to see you in November packerfan

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Great Cleansing is ridding us of the fair weather fans and pure Favre fans(once again, nothing wrong with that, but dont pretend to be a fan when ur not)

Alos the final members of the FIRE TT!!! brigade seen to have been destroyed. All is rosey :)

mateus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:
packerfan1245 said:
No sense in arguing if you don't "get it".

No worries mate... I can only speak for myself, it is understood.. come fall you'll be behind the Pack and Rodgers.

I hope so. I really do.

I hope to see you in November packerfan
one cant deny what #4 did, but none the less, he went out on top in my books and it is time to move on.
rodgers has a few things to learn and im hoping he learns 'em all quick.
oh and ill take #4 for 200 mr trebec

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts