1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Marshall Newhouse

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by longtimefan, Sep 26, 2011.

1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,480
    I am watching replay after start of 3rd q, and he is doing great subbing for Bulaga...

Seen a few vs Peppers and he held him in check...Mostly he was up on Israel Idonije...

Running plays pushed his man to where he wanted to for the most part.Had a few that he let his guy go, but all in all he did really well

2. TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe TheGiftedApe

Ratings:
    +77
    He looked great, reinforcing my choice in picking him in the draft a couple years ago! ;)
    Hopefully though bulaga will be right back and newhouse can steal tj-langs job since he cant seem to go a half without false starting.

3. slaughter25

slaughter25 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +211
    I was very impressed in him yesterday, good poise, and showed he is doing his job during the week to be prepared to come in at any time. I still hope bulaga comes back soon though

4. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    If Bulaga is out for a game or two he might lose his spot. Thats how impressed I was.

5. Jordyruns

Jordyruns Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +175
    Fixed it for you ;) haha

6. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    I was thinking the same thing. Newhouse was awesome. I love Bulaga but it's always good to know our backups will step up as we need them.