Mark Lovat HAS to be FIRED now, or else Seneca Wallace....

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
or BOTH of them now...if not already last hour.

http://www.packers.com/team/coaches/mark-lovat/18ba5d7d-c6fa-4996-8d02-4247a77c6951
This is the Packers STRENGTH & CONDITIONING coordinator.

• Promoted to strength and conditioning coordinator on Feb. 15, 2010, and is now in his 15th year of service with the Packers.
  • In 2005, earned his master’s degree in exercise science and performance enhancement.
  • Played baseball at Butler University, starting three seasons at shortstop and second base.
For Seneca Wallace to be knocked out of the game on the first series WITHOUT BEING TOUCHED, a muscle injury, a not-stretched out injury.... that's on either 100% Seneca or 100% the S&C coach, or a combination of both.
Seneca is not a great passer as we all know... being athletic is what his forte should be.
And he hurt himself without being touched? Really?

Number one, he's a p*ssy for not playing. He should have sucked it up and played. If it's that bad, then there's a problem with the stretching & conditioning program, which MOST Of you have been saying since 2010 the season this guy took over.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Just tossing this out there cuz I dont know..

But when players are suppose to be stretching their muscles, (game or non games) could they be faking how much they are doing?

If so why is that the coaches fault?

I know when I played, depending on what row you were in, the coaches couldnt see all at once...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fire Dom Capers!
Fire Slocum!
Keep Wallace on the bench and bring in Flynn!
Do we give credit or praise to anyone?
No! This is the Packer Forum where we dish out criticism like Halloween Candy!
Oh heck, fire everybody!
Even the water boy?
I heard that Clay didn't like the flavor of his Gatorade™

Man, so much quickness to blame around here.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Last week, we had the mentally deficients calling Rodgers a p*ssy for going out with only a fractured collar bone ... that the other guy would have played anyway (to the detriment of the team if necessary) ... yeah, well .... guess what, like it or not, a team loses it's QB1 they're hurt. Period. I will grant you that last week, the Bears don't win if Rodgers is playing because there is NO way they hold the Pack to 20 points. No way, no how. Same deal this week. I have my crystal ball working overtime, but, does ANYONE see the Pack only scoring 13 points against THAT team with Rodgers? Nah... didn't think so.

Rodgers at the helm has been out-running our defense since 2009 and it will continue when Rodgers gets back.
Point is ... the Pack have out-run our own defense pretty often over the last 4 years. What didn't anyone know?

However, calling for heads at a time like this when all of the weaknesses are not only laid bare but, amplified is just plain well ... indicative of "fair-weather-fan-itis".

Ok, if this is what needs to be in this thread ... then I'm all in .... I think that when Lambeau was renovated, it should have been leveled and rebuilt two miles down the road to allow for more parking --- there, it's out in the open but it should have been done ... and Dom Capers should be fired because Tramon Williams, et al, is having a crappy season. Let's not over-reach here folks.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

or BOTH of them now...if not already last hour.

http://www.packers.com/team/coaches/mark-lovat/18ba5d7d-c6fa-4996-8d02-4247a77c6951
This is the Packers STRENGTH & CONDITIONING coordinator.

For Seneca Wallace to be knocked out of the game on the first series WITHOUT BEING TOUCHED, a muscle injury, a not-stretched out injury.... that's on either 100% Seneca or 100% the S&C coach, or a combination of both.
Seneca is not a great passer as we all know... being athletic is what his forte should be.
And he hurt himself without being touched? Really?

Number one, he's a p*ssy for not playing. He should have sucked it up and played. If it's that bad, then there's a problem with the stretching & conditioning program, which MOST Of you have been saying since 2010 the season this guy took over.

I honestly thought the defender actually made contact with his thigh, causing him to move back. Did I see it wrong ?

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I`ll get the flaming torches, and the rope.....lol :D. Lets end this now !! who`s with me ? :mad:

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, if this is what needs to be in this thread ... then I'm all in .... I think that when Lambeau was renovated, it should have been leveled and rebuilt two miles down the road to allow for more parking --- there, it's out in the open but it should have been done ....
Sacrilege! Build a few parking ramps on some open land, build a short line railway to the stadium, done problem solved.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Last week, we had the mentally deficients calling Rodgers a p*ssy for going out with only a fractured collar bone ... that the other guy would have played anyway (to the detriment of the team if necessary) ... yeah, well .... guess what, like it or not, a team loses it's QB1 they're hurt. Period. I will grant you that last week, the Bears don't win if Rodgers is playing because there is NO way they hold the Pack to 20 points. No way, no how. Same deal this week. I have my crystal ball working overtime, but, does ANYONE see the Pack only scoring 13 points against THAT team with Rodgers? Nah... didn't think so.

Rodgers at the helm has been out-running our defense since 2009 and it will continue when Rodgers gets back.
Point is ... the Pack have out-run our own defense pretty often over the last 4 years. What didn't anyone know?

However, calling for heads at a time like this when all of the weaknesses are not only laid bare but, amplified is just plain well ... indicative of "fair-weather-fan-itis".

Ok, if this is what needs to be in this thread ... then I'm all in .... I think that when Lambeau was renovated, it should have been leveled and rebuilt two miles down the road to allow for more parking --- there, it's out in the open but it should have been done ... and Dom Capers should be fired because Tramon Williams, et al, is having a crappy season. Let's not over-reach here folks.

Yea you are most defiantly smoking that weed.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Number one, he's a p*ssy for not playing. He should have sucked it up and played.
Since you think its fine to call players "p#ssies" when you have ZERO clue as to the injury, then is it also okay to call you a pr!ck for doing so?
Or would that be inappropriate?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Jake locker got lisfranc injury by handing off to Johnson..

Sometimes freaky things happen..

I got a compound fracture on big toe by throwing a football

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the correct thread to post about Wallace. There were two others about him and both got locked. I guess much like TT, its off limits to bash Wallace.

When there was a thread on how Wallace was going to do and someone makes another one, of course the 2nd one gets locked..

Since Wallace no longer is going to play, that one got locked too..

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since you think its fine to call players "p#ssies" when you have ZERO clue as to the injury, then is it also okay to call you a pr!ck for doing so?
Or would that be inappropriate?
That's fine with me.

He's soft. He's a p*ssy.
Or I am a pr!ck.

Or maybe both.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just tossing this out there cuz I dont know..

But when players are suppose to be stretching their muscles, (game or non games) could they be faking how much they are doing?

If so why is that the coaches fault?

I know when I played, depending on what row you were in, the coaches couldnt see all at once...

As a "professional" athlete shouldn't you be stretching and getting ready for games? Isn't that a part of being a professional (the difference between high school/college and NFL)?

I know the guy can't be a babysitter, but the groin and hamstring injuries on this team is outrageous. I don't have any stats or know where to get stats, but the number of injuries the Packers incur ever year has to be near the top of the league. Matthews has a recurring hamstring each year that somebody should be addressing.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hamstring game missed this and last year:

Matthews
Burnett
Hayward
Jordy
Brad Jones

Who else am I missing?
Plus today the worst with the pulled groin.......

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stretching IMO isn't really going to help prevent what happened to Wallace. There are some exercises that you should have in your strength program that really test the groin in an unstable state yet are still safe and won't hurt you. Wallace is the only groin though this year so its hard to pin that on Lovat or anyone. The hamstrings and overall body of work are why I am ready for a change with Lovat.

I also blame the NFL off season/contact practice rules. Injuries have been through the roof since instituting all of these limits. Regardless of who the conditioning coach is, it is a bear to have these guys follow a program when they spend nearly all their off season with guru's and personal trainers and guys like jay f-in glazer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts