Manueal not working out

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Across the locker room, safety Marquand Manuel told reporters: "We got outcoached and we got outplayed today. That's all that happened. It was just an embarrassment all the way around."

I can't believe this idiot said this. After repeatedly giving up big play after big play he has the audacity to blame the loss on the coaching staff. It wasn't the coaching staff that turned to face the wrong way on the 54 yard TD pass (to a side of the field where the Patriots had no receivers by the way). This guy better be gone in the offseason. We have the cap room to do it. What a joke.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT spent 10 million on him, he will not let him go in the off-season.
Jim Bates might be someone who TT should contact, and see if he would come back and get the defense straightened out.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jim Bates might be someone who TT should contact, and see if he would come back and get the defense straightened out.

I fully agree, even if this means TT begging on his knees to get Bates back.

But TT is way toooooooooo cocky to do that, we are stuck with Manuel as a starter for a couple of more seasons AT least unless Underwood heals and claims his job back.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Across the locker room, safety Marquand Manuel told reporters: "We got outcoached and we got outplayed today. That's all that happened. It was just an embarrassment all the way around."

I can't believe this idiot said this. After repeatedly giving up big play after big play he has the audacity to blame the loss on the coaching staff. It wasn't the coaching staff that turned to face the wrong way on the 54 yard TD pass (to a side of the field where the Patriots had no receivers by the way). This guy better be gone in the offseason. We have the cap room to do it. What a joke.

Maybe the coaches forgot to tell him to cover the guys on the other team. Or maybe they didn't remind his sorry *** to tackle the guy with the ball. Who knows?

OP
OP
T

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or maybe they didn't tell him to run fast. Who knows?

BTW guys, TT hasn't spent $10 million on the guy, that was just the total value of his contract. TT has only spent $2 million, plus whatever he's earned this year. We'll take a $1.6 million cap hit if we release this clown in the offseason. Worth it if you ask me.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

Just like he wouldn't cut someone he drafted jus months before?

Ted wants to win. He's shown his ego is smaller than some of the pinhead fans care to acknowledge. And with how poor his public speaking is, I can see why that is thought is abound.

Check out the transactions he's done in the past and present. The man wants to WIN and isn't afraid to admit he's made a mistake when he does.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
"pinhead fans"...this winning that TT is accomplishing seems to have you on edge!

Do you have access to Sports Radio show that Jonnie Gray, Harry Sydney and Chris Havel participate in?

If you did, you would know exactly what I mean :)

Some think because we are stumbling now its going to be that way forever.

After the game I am worried about Rodgers. His antics towards the offensive line are NOT leader like at all.

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
More on the original Manuel story:

When the quote - particularly the "outcoached" portion - was brought up to McCarthy during his Monday news conference, McCarthy replied, "That's probably something (Manuel) and I need to talk about. ... If that's the way he feels, then we need to have a conversation. I don't converse through the media."

Instead, McCarthy apparently spoke to Manuel directly, because after the team's film session Monday afternoon, Manuel came into the locker room and confronted a group of writers about what he'd said, saying that he had been called on the carpet for his remarks.

"When they come to me like, 'Why are you throwing everybody under the bus?' I'm like, 'It's nothing like that,"' Manuel said. "I'm not pointing no fingers at nobody, we just need to go back to the drawing board," Manuel said. "I never throw anybody under the bus, regardless if I play well or anybody played bad."

Manuel refused to discuss how he has played this season after receiving a $2 million signing bonus as part of a five-year, $10 million deal. He was beaten Sunday by New England wide receiver Reche Caldwell for a 54-yard touchdown.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
"pinhead fans"...this winning that TT is accomplishing seems to have you on edge!

Do you have access to Sports Radio show that Jonnie Gray, Harry Sydney and Chris Havel participate in?

After the game I am worried about Rodgers. His antics towards the offensive line are NOT leader like at all.

That's a great point about Rodgers and the O-line.

I also didn't like Rodgers' "I ain't talkin'" comment after the game. You are NOT Brett Favre......if you don't wanna talk....disappear. He hasn't earned that right. He should be dieing to talk to the press anytime he can. In a year or two nobody will wanna talk to him.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I didn't think anybody could cover worse than than Roman. I was wrong.

They WERE outcoached. They had Manuel in the lineup. How long did it take NE to go after the Pack's weak spot? About one play.

God I miss Underwood. I wish the guy had never gotten hurt. He would have definately taken over the safety spot by now.

So far TT has not shown a tolerance for mediocre players that won't get them where they want to go. My guess is he puts this guy on the road after this year. He absolutely is not the answer there.

Many here questioned the signing. I thought maybe he would be good. Whew!

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
warsaw....I also believe and am hoping with all my might that Manuel is making Collins look bad. If not...Collins is going through an awful sophomore slump!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

BTW guys, TT hasn't spent $10 million on the guy, that was just the total value of his contract.

exactly, i love how people think they know how things work and dont.

and manuel "not working out" is an understatement, thats like saying "****** wasn't a nice man"

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
DePack said:

I also didn't like Rodgers' "I ain't talkin'" comment after the game. You are NOT Brett Favre......if you don't wanna talk....disappear. He hasn't earned that right. He should be dieing to talk to the press anytime he can. In a year or two nobody will wanna talk to him.

When I first heard he didn't speak to the media I thought it was because he knew his season was over due to his injury.

Although, with his lack of any speaking to the media now. I think he's a ******* with an ego problem. Yea, I'm bitter. I really did not like his crap being thrown to the OL.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score

and manuel "not working out" is an understatement, thats like saying "****** wasn't a nice man"

He did some naughty things during his tenure.

I bet he's plays a mean SS though.

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
DePack said:

Lol, get your facts straight. Nobody wants to talk to him now. They just have to because he's on the team.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score

5 years 10 millon with a 2 millon signing bonus. NFL contracts are not guarnteed so T.T. can cut ties with him anytime he wants. Realistically if he cuts him after this year he'd spend the 2 mill in bonus and what ever his base salary was for this year.

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Buckeyepackfan said:

I fully agree, even if this means TT begging on his knees to get Bates back.

But TT is way toooooooooo cocky to do that, we are stuck with Manuel as a starter for a couple of more seasons AT least unless Underwood heals and claims his job back.

What do you know about TT being cocky? He hasn't done much that should impose a "cocky"-tag on him. Why do you think Manuel will be here if he doesn't pull his act together? Carroll disappeared. Yea right he wasn't TT's guy, dude, just because Sherman kept all "his" guys no matter what doesn't mean TT will.

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
DePack said:

I'd like to see you talk to the press after being slammed by the Pats defense time after time and playing a quarter with a broken foot.

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:

BTW guys, TT hasn't spent $10 million on the guy, that was just the total value of his contract.

he he, but for the record, if ****** had been killed in the assassination attempt in 1939 he would probably have been remembered as one of the greatest Germans of all time because of how he built up the country from scratch.

greenbegas

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched the game and I agree with manuel.
They got outcoached and out played... what are you guys fussing about?
what he said was true.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I watched the game and I agree with manuel.
They got outcoached and out played... what are you guys fussing about?
what he said was true.

Somethings are known, but not said. It's not cool for a player to throw the coaching staff under the bus. You take accountability for YOUR play, not everyone elses. Be it true or false, stick to your own accountability.

Members online

Latest posts