Manueal not working out

jhensiak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look,...I have been saying this for about 7 games already. TT and MM must think Culver is just not ready to step in and if Culver would fall on his face or get hurt they would have already lost Manuel and his aparent 10 cent head. Manuel is toast at the end of the season,...we are just going have to deal with him getting burned in coverage, and rarely ever making tackles a that he isnt chasing down from behind on running plays. Im am just glad everyone finally sees it so when I ***** about him being invisible ALL game (except when being burned by myrid TD plays) I Dont get a response stating "that is because the LB's are playing well" I got a feeling Manuel and Schotenheimer (sp) will be sharing a cab to the airport at the end of the season. My prediction----Maunuel, Schotenheimer, Carroll all on the Vikings next year :cross:

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
Zero2Cool said:
DePack said:
"pinhead fans"...this winning that TT is accomplishing seems to have you on edge!

Do you have access to Sports Radio show that Jonnie Gray, Harry Sydney and Chris Havel participate in?

If you did, you would know exactly what I mean :)

Some think because we are stumbling now its going to be that way forever.

After the game I am worried about Rodgers. His antics towards the offensive line are NOT leader like at all.

That's a great point about Rodgers and the O-line.

I also didn't like Rodgers' "I ain't talkin'" comment after the game. You are NOT Brett Favre......if you don't wanna talk....disappear. He hasn't earned that right. He should be dieing to talk to the press anytime he can. In a year or two nobody will wanna talk to him.

I'd like to see you talk to the press after being slammed by the Pats defense time after time and playing a quarter with a broken foot.

I do it every week. Obviously you don't know who I am.......you know .....living in Siberia!!

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
warsaw....I also believe and am hoping with all my might that Manuel is making Collins look bad. If not...Collins is going through an awful sophomore slump!

Collins has shown he can play. He is being left on an island back there way to often.

Underwood getting hurt may have turned out to be the biggest injury we have had. I think they would have worked him in more and more with Manuel being so "keep your fingers crossed" out there.

From what I have seen Underwood is twice as athletic as Manuel and has way better coverage skills.

Members online

Latest posts