Lots of mocks

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I used all the boards on fanspeak that have been updated post combine. I ended up selecting a total of 11 different players over the 33 mocks. Harold Landry was drafted the most by far with 9. The next most selected was Josh Jackson with only 4. Then came Quentin Nelson, Saquon Barkley, Bradley Chubb and Vita Vea tied with 3. Tremaine Edmunds, Derwin James and Marcus Davenport all had 2 and Roquan Smith and Minkah Fitzpatrick both came up once. So I guess Landry is the most likely pick. If I had my choice I'd go Barkley, Chubb, Fitzpatrick, Nelson, Edmunds

Zone coverage Anif Hasan
14. Saquoun Barkley RB 6-0 233 Penn State
It would be absolutely unfair to pair what looks to be the best running back prospect since bo jackson with Aaron Rodgers for the next five seasons.
CBS Chris Trapasso
14. Josh Jackson Db 6-0 196 Iowa
The packers love Iowa prospects and Jackson plugs a huge hole opposite Kevin King. No matter what anyone says this dudes a playmaker.
Podyum scouting Jason Engstrom
14. Tremaine Edmunds Lb 6-4 253 VirginiaT
Only 19 years old and already a beast could shore up the middle of the defense on all 3 downs. Whether in pass coverage or rushing inside or out Edmunds is gonna need to be accounted for.
Bleacher report Matt Miller
14. Harold Landry Lb 6-2 252 Boston college
Seems like he would come in and register 10 sacks as a rookie just like cmIII did last time gb had a new d coordinator.
Nachmany football
14. Roquan Smith Lb 6-1 236 Georgia
Would provide the Packers with a true impact 3 down inside linebacker for the first time since idk the 60's, Dave Robinson.
Draft Countdown
14. Tremaine Edmunds Lb
Drafttek
14. Derwin James Db 6-2 215 FSU
A do it all Db who can civer, blitz and tackle would do a lot to shore up the middle of the field and put gb in great position to say goodbye to Clinton Dix after this season.
Draft Analyst
14. Vita Vea Dl 6-4 347 Washington
A huge man whose a great athlete this pick would be reminiscent of the Packers pick the last time they were this high in the draft order, Bj Raji. And Vea is certainly capable of the same kind if impact Raji had as a rookie in 2010 for a Superbowl bound team.
Composite
14. Quentin Nelson Ol 6-5 325 Notre Dame
Nelson looks like a day one pro bowler if not all pro. He's a plug and play pro with a super comoetive nasty demenor who will lock down the right guard position for 10 plus years, true best player available selection.
Dynasty Carter Donnick
14. Vita Vea Dl
Fanspeak
14. Harold Landry Lb
Draft Utopia
14. Josh Jackson Db
Mike high huddle
14. Quentin Nelson Ol
Breaking football
14. Bradley Chubb Lb 6-4 269 Bc State
Chubb is the most complete pass rusher in the draft he's gonna make a big impact against the run as well as the pass. Would be a great fit in Green Bay brings an attitude the defense sorely lacks
Rotoworld Thor Nystom
14. Bradley Chubb Lb
Draftplex
14. Harold Landry
Cheesehead tv Ross Uglem
14. Derwin James Db
NFL rough draft
14. Quentin Nelson Ol
Pro football talk line
14. Harold Landry Lb
Optimum scouting Eric Galko
14. Harold Landry Lb
Falcons Wire
14. Vita Vea Dl
NFL draft scout
14. Bradley Chubb Lb
Deep fried draft
14. Harold Landry Lb
Ndt scouting Jonah tuls
14. Harold Landry Lb
Kingdom connection
14. Marcus Davenport Lb 6-6 utsa
This guy reminds me of Julius Peppers and I think he could be that good. The conventional thinking is he may take longer to develop than Landry but then again with his elite physical tools I wouldn't be surprised if he makes an impact from day one.
Inside the pylon
14. Minkah Fitzpatrick Db 6-0 204 Alabama
Fitzpatrick reminds me of Nick Collins this dude is the jund if impact db that wins super bowls and gb has been missing since Collins retired. He returned 4 of 9 ints for tds in college and I expect the same in the NFL.
Draft wire Justin melo
14. Josh Jackson Db
Draftscouts Joe Everett
14. Marcus Davenport Lb
Draft wire luke easterling
14. Josh Jackson Db
Real gm Jeff risdon
14. Harold Landry Lb
Ndt scouting joe marino
14. Saquon Barkley Rb
NFL mock
14 Saquon Barkley Rb
Ndt scouting Kyle Crabbs
14. Harold Landry Lb

hallzi43

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wont be seeing Barkley at 14. Probably wont see half those guys at 14 really. Landry makes sense as long as Ward, Smith, James, and Fitz are all gone. Still a lot of talk the Packers could trade up or down though.

OP
OP
thequick12

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wont be seeing Barkley at 14. Probably wont see half those guys at 14 really. Landry makes sense as long as Ward, Smith, James, and Fitz are all gone. Still a lot of talk the Packers could trade up or down though.

That's what I thought too but then I looked at the picks that led to Barkley falling to 14 and they all seemed reasonable so he or any of these guys could fall. It went...
1.Mayfield
2. Darnold
3. Allen
4 Chubb
5. Rosen
6. Smith
7. James
8. Fitzpatrick
9. Landry
10. Ward
11. Vea
12. Jackson
13. Edmunds

hallzi43

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's what I thought too but then I looked at the picks that led to Barkley falling to 14 and they all seemed reasonable so he or any of these guys could fall. It went...
1.Mayfield
2. Darnold
3. Allen
4 Chubb
5. Rosen
6. Smith
7. James
8. Fitzpatrick
9. Landry
10. Ward
11. Vea
12. Jackson
13. Edmunds

That is roughly 10 teams in need of a true #1 RB. No way they all pass on Barkley.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
That is roughly 10 teams in need of a true #1 RB. No way they all pass on Barkley.
And nobody needed a QB back in '05? Sometimes it seems when a player starts to slide, the herd mentality kicks in and everyone begins to question their own judgement and avoid him.

hallzi43

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And nobody needed a QB back in '05? Sometimes it seems when a player starts to slide, the herd mentality kicks in and everyone begins to question their own judgement and avoid him.

Quite a bit different. Alex Smith was taken over Rodgers. Guice/Michel/Chubb arent going to be taken over Barkley.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Just look what happened to Bo Callahan

pizzle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We must get Landry. He is what our defense is sorely lacking. Gute needs to snag him tonight and finally get this defense respectable...

Latest posts