1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a tailgate home this weekend in Chicago!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by stuntmonkee, Jan 19, 2011.

1. stuntmonkee

stuntmonkee Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Any good Packer groups that I might be able to visit, chip some cash and pre-game it with? I'm coming from the west coast and would love to meet some fellow fans while I'm there.

GO PACK!

2. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    Good luck and be careful, it could get dangerous there. Don't walk alone from the tunnel to the far parking lots, buddy up with someone in green and gold.

Other than that, have fun! I wish I could go.

3. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +327
    There should be a number of Packer fans making the trip. I haven't heard anything personally, but keep checking out this forum and something will pop up.

4. stuntmonkee

stuntmonkee Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks guys. . .send people this way, would love to have some back up walking through this "tunnel". . . .maybe I should bring some Bears gear as camo?

I'm hoping we have a good Pack turn out. . .not much for affordable seating on their side though. . .as it is I'm way up top on the bears side :(

but happy to be going :)

5. BlackFly73

BlackFly73 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Guys - I'm new around here but I am driving into Chicago from Ontario (Canada) for the game on Sunday. I will probably stay outside Chicago Sat night and drive in early on Sunday for the game.

If anyone wants to meet up let me know on here... going there alone. Up in Section 321...

6. stuntmonkee

stuntmonkee Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey BlackFly, post a quick note where you might be on Sunday, and I'll check the forum. Would be good to try and meet up.