Looking for a tailgate home this weekend in Chicago!

stuntmonkee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any good Packer groups that I might be able to visit, chip some cash and pre-game it with? I'm coming from the west coast and would love to meet some fellow fans while I'm there.

GO PACK!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Good luck and be careful, it could get dangerous there. Don't walk alone from the tunnel to the far parking lots, buddy up with someone in green and gold.

Other than that, have fun! I wish I could go.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There should be a number of Packer fans making the trip. I haven't heard anything personally, but keep checking out this forum and something will pop up.

OP
OP
stuntmonkee

stuntmonkee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks guys. . .send people this way, would love to have some back up walking through this "tunnel". . . .maybe I should bring some Bears gear as camo?

I'm hoping we have a good Pack turn out. . .not much for affordable seating on their side though. . .as it is I'm way up top on the bears side :(

but happy to be going :)

BlackFly73

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Guys - I'm new around here but I am driving into Chicago from Ontario (Canada) for the game on Sunday. I will probably stay outside Chicago Sat night and drive in early on Sunday for the game.

If anyone wants to meet up let me know on here... going there alone. Up in Section 321...

OP
OP
stuntmonkee

stuntmonkee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey BlackFly, post a quick note where you might be on Sunday, and I'll check the forum. Would be good to try and meet up.

Members online

Latest posts