Look at it from the bright side

Rodgersfan1985again

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah we lost, big deal its week two.

1) WE lost thats a big thing for us goin into the season with high expectations. We are once again under the radar.

2) We can only get better from this, donald lee might have been the best thing to get hurt opens up J. finley to prove his worth

3) we know what we need to fix.... oline a little d big deal!!!

4) get a rebound win against st louis WE NEED IT!!!

5_) detroit gave min a run today dont worry bout the division.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is highly optimistic but get real. People now know how to beat this defense and the pressure is going to only to be greater now on this offensive line.

They may get a win at st. Louis but after this game nothing is for certain after the showing they had today.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We either have a 0-line problem or a running problem. A-Rod is taking way too many sacks, mostly his fault. The defense is going through its growing phases.

We need to find our running game. Where is Grant or Wynn?

Defensive players, where is Kampman or Hawk?

A-rod needs to get rid of the ball when its not there, sacks killing us.

Where was a pass rush?

Nothing to panic yet. I said before in other posts we may be 1-2 going into the Monday night game against the vikings. That game is the start of our season.

Killazach

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We either have a 0-line problem or a running problem.
O-Line problem, that's pretty damn obvious.
A-Rod is taking way too many sacks, mostly his fault.
It's either he takes the sack, or he throws an interception like Favre would do, or he takes the penalty, all of A-Rod's sacks asside from the safety have been smart calls, and even then he could have thrown a pick and instead took the sack and ended up winning the game. A-rod in no way should be criticized for his sacks considering how many people he has made miss. Not his fault the O-line is getting worked.

They both had a solid season opener, today the SECOND GAME OF THE SEASON, which people seem to be forgetting, was just a non stat day.
A-rod needs to get rid of the ball when its not there, sacks killing us.
Answered earlier

Where was a pass rush?
This is true, I felt that we didn't have much pass rush today and didn't get enough pressure. But even when we did have pressure Cartson Palmer did very well with it and still seemed to make plays, unlike Cutler.
Nothing to panic yet. I said before in other posts we may be 1-2 going into the Monday night game against the vikings. That game is the start of our season.
And simply agreed.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
One bright note, it makes waiting for next weeks game a hell of a lot easier.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not sure why everyone is on this Packers will be horrible crap, calm down everyone its friggen week 2. People are mentioning the draft, free agency, and hell the season hardly started. Det giving Min a run most of the game is an eye opener, and this team no can swoop under the radar. St. Louis is a game to correct what needs to be corrected, and as said before, Minnesota will be the game the players come in more fired up than ever and I will bet that that game is where all of a sudden the Packers find their place and players begin to realize their full potential. This season has 15 games left lets not scream fire yet.

Plus, Packers beat the team that was arguably the best in the NFL. Lets give it at least until week 10 before we should start mentioning what went wrong and the off season.

Cinci was a reality check. Put them back in their seats. Now they will respond.

GreenBayCracker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

What sickened me was that one missed tackle by Hawk and someone else, where Benson just bounced off them after they both fell at his feet trying to tackle him 1 on 1, and Cedric then ran for a first down. I was seriously disgusted and embarrassed that I was wearing an AJ jersey for that one. I believe this was after the Grant fumble and before the Ochostinko touchdown, ugh.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm officially a skeptic. Everyone sucks, except Charles Woodson, who will for sure be DPOY. Even Rodgers and Jennings sucks. Prove me wrong Green Bay Packers, please. I'll still follow you and watch the games, but no more support until proven wrong.
-
And for those blaming TT now, why didn't you do it in preseason and after the Bears game? Grow up! Hauschild has mantained his position, and argued RATIONALLY, without saying that TT is gay or anything. He makes a point. If you can't, please go to the smack area.

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
PackersRS. If everyone sucks, then doesn't Ted Thompson deserve some of the blame?

Why hasn't Ted Thompson addressed the offensive line in five years?

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ted Thompson has addressed the O-Line by drafting some people but it looks as if those people are just not panning out and by his record he will not be willing to sign any free agents to help out the situation.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackersRS. If everyone sucks, then doesn't Ted Thompson deserve some of the blame?

Why hasn't Ted Thompson addressed the offensive line in five years?
Read what Hauschild has posted. He has blamed TT and made a point. (When he started posting, he was mostly attacking people, but he changed his approach.) He has complained about the OL, and some people, like me, thought we could have a decent OL. I was wrong. It's not about the method TT used, since the Giants have 2 UFA, 1 2nd rounder, and 2 midrounders on that line. It's about the talent evaluation. TT just doesn't know what a good OLineman looks like.

He has complained about the coaches, mostly MM and Campen. I thought they were good coaches. Obviously, I was wrong. MM has no balls, and can't correct flaws, and can't demand discipline. And Campen is just a bad coach. I thought he would be gone after last year, but no. Then I though, hey, maybe MM has called him out, and he'll do a better job this time. No.

Of course I blame TT. What I'm saying is that I try to make objective points, and not random rants, refusing to see any facts when ranting.

It's easy to say "I told you so" when things are going bad, and not say a word when things are going well, and that's exactly what some TT haters do.

Killazach

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What sickened me was that one missed tackle by Hawk and someone else, where Benson just bounced off them after they both fell at his feet trying to tackle him 1 on 1, and Cedric then ran for a first down. I was seriously disgusted and embarrassed that I was wearing an AJ jersey for that one. I believe this was after the Grant fumble and before the Ochostinko touchdown, ugh.
It was all game man. Benson got at least 3 first downs that I remember of where there was a packer missing a tackle IN THE BACKFIELD. The defense didn't use their fundamentals on their tackling and we're diving for tackles they could have gotten a few yards up. Live and die by the fumble attempt.

Members online

Latest posts