Lol@ Trent Dilfer

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was on The Herd yesterday talking to Colin. He says Green Bay is overrated and will loose when the weather turn cold and wet. Some people just like to say that stuff to stay relevant. Even Cowherd wasn't buying it.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Never been a dilfer fan.

Are the packers better indoors? Yeah I guess so. Does great weather benefit us more than some teams? yeah. Do great teams play great in all weather? Yep, and we are a great team. Haters gonna hate

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Usually Dilfer has good things to say about the Packers and Cowturd is the one making ridiculous statements. Weird.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Ok, the Packers are not a cold weather team, guess this is news to me. Last time I checked GB was one of the more northern football teams & Lambeau doesn't have a pretty dome over it.

Packers are a team that can take the cold.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Wow, Trent Dilfer is retarded.

We'll lose when the weather gets cold? We have quite a history of giving teams a hard time in the cold weather.

Dilfer is the one who is overrated.

He won a Super Bowl with one of the greatest defenses of all time, and he didn't even benefit them much to making the Super Bowl. Any quarterback could have got a ring behind Baltimore's defense that year, but what exactly did Dilfer do even after the Super Bowl? Oh I forgot, he sucked just like he did before he went to Baltimore.

If anyone wants to argue me, just look at his stats! He sucked!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

We'll lose when the weather gets cold? We have quite a history of giving teams a hard time in the cold weather.

He won a Super Bowl with one of the greatest defenses of all time, and he didn't even benefit them much to making the Super Bowl. Any quarterback could have got a ring behind Baltimore's defense that year, but what exactly did Dilfer do even after the Super Bowl? Oh I forgot, he sucked just like he did before he went to Baltimore.

Trent Doofus.

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Green BayPackers under Head Coach Mike McCarthy from 2006 to 2010 at Lambeau Field in Winter months-December and January in NFL regular games played Packers-won 10 lost 1

In post season games played at Lambeau played in January from 2006-2010 at Lambeau Field- Packer won 1 - Lost 1

Reaction score

No arguement here! ITA! ESPN acts if this guy knows more about football than anyone who has ever coached or played in the NFL. Thank God he's not yet been added as a "sixth" man to the panel of Sunday "experts" on FOX and CBS. Yeah, that's all we need. He would fit right in with Bradshaw who picked against us in every post season game last year. How fitting it was for Bradshaw to have to do the post-game interviews and celebrations in the Packer locker room following the SB. KODAK moment!

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
This is suprising seeing as how trent dilfer is always on Rodgers nuts when talking about the packers. I could even see how he might think we would struggle since our offense relies heavily on the pass, but I think we've proven we can run the ball when needed.

Reaction score
Usually Dilfer has good things to say about the Packers and Cowturd is the one making ridiculous statements. Weird.

I was very surprised to hear his comment, also. I don't disagree with his choice of the Saints as possibly being one of the two teams in the NFC that will be in contention at the end of the season, but his other team, was the Cowboys. WTH is this fascination Cowturd {and now, Dilfer?} have with Romo and the Cowboys? NOT getting it at all! And when Dilfer left the air, Cowturd says, "God, I love hearing that!" Then yesterday, Cowturd ranked the Packers as #1 {and you could tell he was HATING saying it} and had Dallas as #4, {I think} of the top 10 teams in the NFL. Normally, I don't listen to his show because he is an idiot, but the last couple of days while channel surfing, I stopped to hear his perspective on his Romo led Cowboys collapse in blowing a 27-3 lead. No surprise, though, he still loves Romo! Just don't see it.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Dilfer is overrated. Only won the super bowl because he had an amazing defense. plus I hate seeing his ring get mentioned everytime he is on tv.

Havners Heroes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dilfer is one of the best analysts on ESPN, I won't hold it against him just because he said something bad about the Packers. Especially considering how often he says Rodgers is the best quarterback in the league. Dude's not a Packer hater by any means.

I can understand why he'd say this. Traditionally, passing teams don't do well in the cold or in foul weather. I don't agree with him, of course, I think the Packers will be fine down the stretch. They handled Philly and Chicago pretty well in the postseason last year, after all. But I don't hold anything against him for saying this, because there are legitimate reasons to make that claim based on history.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score

He's not retarded, he's a person with special needs.

Agree, cold weather will not be our enemy, not when we can put up 100 yard running games. We may not have the super numbers we put up in a dome but we have already shown again and again that we can play in cold weather. That's why we want the Saints to come to us this January.

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2 Things.

1. How can a the defending Super Bowl champion and current 4-0 team be overrated?

2. The Packers play in GB, when is it not cold!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
No arguement here! ITA! ESPN acts if this guy knows more about football than anyone who has ever coached or played in the NFL. Thank God he's not yet been added as a "sixth" man to the panel of Sunday "experts" on FOX and CBS. Yeah, that's all we need. He would fit right in with Bradshaw who picked against us in every post season game last year. How fitting it was for Bradshaw to have to do the post-game interviews and celebrations in the Packer locker room following the SB. KODAK moment!

Well also, look at who ESPN brought along after they lost their job: Eric Mangini. What makes him so special? One season in the playoffs, big damn deal, was his disastrous play calling not obvious enough to see the guy shouldn't be treated like a winner?
I don't like the Fox announcers myself; Terry Bradshaw is the worst. He always sucks up to the Steelers, even when they won that game against the Dolphins last season on a blown call, he was first to defend them.
The only ones I can stand on Fox are Aikman and Daryl Johnson. I know some people don't like Aikman, but he don't really bother me. I don't hear him constantly down a team when making mistakes like some of them do. Daryl Johnson is a cool guy in my book. He did the Saints games last season, and he was more open minded and positive of an announcer than his partner was (Jim Mora Jr)

LionsFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Terry Bradshaw is pretty much the Brett Favre to Packers. Guy has thrown the steelers and big ben under the bus so many times, then tries to save face.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's official. ESPN is crap.

They change stances just to argue and bring ratings.

Sad thing is, NFL Network is doing the same with that crap "instant debate" thing.

Hey, they do it because it DOES raise ratings. So, stop clicking on "Hot Button" and "Instant Debate" because it's all made up. It's not their real instances.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's not retarded, he's a person with special needs.

Agree, cold weather will not be our enemy, not when we can put up 100 yard running games. We may not have the super numbers we put up in a dome but we have already shown again and again that we can play in cold weather. That's why we want the Saints to come to us this January.
I want any play off team to come to Lambeau in January.
They never lost a home playoff game until BrINT.
Mr. Rodgers and company need to set things right again by showing us that the Pack is back with Lambeau playoff wins.

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score

Yeah, Dilfer and Rodgers are supposed to be good buddies. No idea what Dilfer is talking about though. The team long known for its' cold weather home field advantage will get worse as the weather gets colder. Right.

Members online

Latest posts