:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
. My goal is to have healthy, stimulating debate without all the nonsense.

I'm waiting.

Yeah I've been involved in nonsense, it's been such a long time, but dont act like you havent, Mr. Martyr.

dd80forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dd80forever said:
. My goal is to have healthy, stimulating debate without all the nonsense.

I'm waiting.

Yeah I've been involved in nonsense, it's been such a long time, but dont act like you havent, Mr. Martyr.

I'm done speaking to you sir, Thanks

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
Anubis said:
evad04 said:
Those who side with Favre (and thus despise our G.M. TT) generally lack the cohesive argumentative focus that the other side -- the pro-Packer side seems to place a premium.

Really now...

To agree that Favre is our best shot for a Super Bowl in 2008, is wanted back by both his teammates and fans alike, and that TT should welcome him back with open arms isn't a cohesive arguement? How about the fact A-Rod has not been able to play an entire game in his limited time on the field without suffering serious injury, and if and when this happens, or backup plan is an unproven rookie straight out of college who has never taken a snap at the pro level? What is inheirantly incorrect about the two points I made above?

I would genuinely like to see the "cohesive arguement" against bringing Favre back that isn't a pro-TT circle jerk (which unfortunately, is all you get 85% of the time on this forum).

Any takers?

Aaron Rodgers has been committed to playing for the 2008 Green Bay Packers since Lawrence Tynes kicked the game winning field goal in overtime that ended the Green Bay Packers 2007 season.

Brett Favre hasn't.

So was Shaun Bodiford, then they went out and drafted Jordy Nelson. I guess by your logic, Shaun Bodiford should be on the depth chart ahead of Nelson. Correct?

Jordy Nelson was preparing as hard as anyone for the 2008 NFL season. He worked out since January and played in the Senior Bowl, combine, pro day, private workouts and then was drafted where he attended mini camp and OTA's. So that comparison doesn't work.

Nelson and Bodiford were preparing and committed to the NFL for 2008. Brett Favre wasn't.

Look I said before if I was Ted Thompson I go with Favre but I'm not going to sit here and boss people around saying they're circle jerking Ted Thompson and they don't have reason because they say Rodgers has to be the guy. You want a rational view of why Rodgers should start over Favre. That's one. Does that mean it's right? Can't see the future so nobody knows.

Basically, I can see both sides of this situation.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I will respond since my name was thrown in on the thread.. I do think it wrong for anyone to namecall against another member, that is unless it is unmistakeable in jest.. I wish no one to be banned nor leave the forum for any reason related to such acts.

I find it a sign of weakness or lack of argument to throw out name calling just because you can't see or at the very least respect anothers viewpoint.. however off kilter from your own.

On topic.. if Favre, Rodgers and TT can co-exist.. it is the superior option for the Packers overall.. if either Favre or Rodgers plays upon the field.. but apparently that may be a struggle for some.

dd80forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will respond since my name was thrown in on the thread.. I do think it wrong for anyone to namecall against another member, that is unless it is unmistakeable in jest.. I wish no one to be banned nor leave the forum for any reason related to such acts.

I find it a sign of weakness or lack of argument to throw out name calling just because you can't see or at the very least respect anothers viewpoint.. however off kilter from your own.

On topic.. if Favre, Rodgers and TT can co-exist.. it is the superior option for the Packers overall.. if either Favre or Rodgers plays upon the field.. but apparently that may be a struggle for some.

My intentions were not to drag you into this Pack93z. I have the utmost respect for you and although I disagree with you on some stuff you never cross that line and always offer up well thought out posts and keep your cool. Ok, I'm done kissing your ***, go back into retirement....lol

Mortfini

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ive been sitting back in Taking all of this in for about a week and a Half and heres my :twocents: :twocents:

Really Ever1 just need to chill out the press and agents r Making this worse then it needs to be Ruining the rep of The green bay packers and Brett himself i think as soon as brett makes a Statement everything will be crystal clear

:eek:fftopic:
Its quite amazing how many people have become members since this all come out Where were all u people When there was NOTHING to talk about

Members online

Latest posts