1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

LOL @ Cowherd

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Rodgers2Jennings, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Rodgers2Jennings

Rodgers2Jennings Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    On his show today he said "Before Saturday night's game Rodgers has never been the best player in the stadium in any game".. and he was also comparing him to Sanchez. lol what a fk'n joke!

2. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    michael vick was being interviewed here on ESPN radio like he is every monday (he is from here) and he said everyone is entitled to their own opinions. doesnt mean they are right just means they can say what they want

3. Shoryuken12

Shoryuken12 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cowherd hates AR for some reason. He also is a USC fan so he has a huge hard on for Sanchez.

4. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,480
    yup, he does it to get people to listen

1st it was he needs to win a playoff game

NOW its---well he never has back to back GREAT games

5. Rodgers2Jennings

Rodgers2Jennings Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    I just find it hilarious that the Rodgers haters are running out of material :-D

• Like Like x 2
  6. SyX

SyX Stranger in a strange land

Ratings:
    +90
    Cowherd ran out of material a long time ago, and can't even rely on his standby stuff since his precious Tom Brady is lining up tee times. I've tried a few times to watch him, but quickly give up.

Anything for ratings, and there are a lot of people on the Aaron Rodgers bandwagon right now. Stir the pot, get people talking and take away the sting from the Pats debacle.

7. GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +133
    Cowherd still has a life-size Image of Favre on the TV set (in packer gear). When he took the day off after Aaron won his first playoff game, his co-host said he didn't have the nerve to show up and she was now a Rodgers fan because Colin was so crude.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Terre Haute Cheesehead

Terre Haute Cheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +192

LOL! NICE! I still can't believe Cowhead has a show! He's definitely left coast and he's always ragging on Big 10 football and the midwest in general. The ONLY reason I happen to land on his show while surfing is when I catch a glimpse of Michelle then I hit the MUTE.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    yeah he always bashes A-Rod on Sportsnation, whats the deal?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rodgers2Finley4TDs

Rodgers2Finley4TDs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +16
    You guys should just stop giving him attention and ratings. That's ALL he cares about

• Like Like x 1
  11. Crazy Packers Fan

Crazy Packers Fan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +117
    At least he has an appropriate name... Coward.

12. John

John Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Personally I think he does it because he's a big Favre fan and sided with Favre when he left Green Bay. However, Cowturd does this to everyone, he's like Skip Bayless. At some point he's going to infuriate you with his opinion.

13. lambeaulambo

lambeaulambo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +206
    If you listen closely to this guy talk, he's a fence jumper. The only loyalty he has is to the ratings, and it seems that alot of people listen, so there it is. Disdain for Rodgers is only relative to creating a legitimate argument. It holds no personal vandettas.

14. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    The babe on his ESPN show is the star. The Coward will be gone before the end of the year if ESPN wants to boost the ratings.

15. GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +133
    Agree with JBood, "the Babe on the show is the star". Colin has IQ of a rock (sorry if offended any rocks).