Lions

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack 9+ favorites. I'd love to sit at it in a snow storm. I do remember the Lions receivers being wide open most of last game, only to be missed by the totally incompetent Joey Harrington. If we can't play zone for some reason, why not just have each back pick a receiver and stay with him, ala pick up games?? It couldn't be any worse. :)

J-Dub

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're right Vince.......it couldn't be much worse. No more zone, clearly that doesn't work for us. We need to get back on track and going up against Joey Harrington might be just what the Doctor ordered.

OP
OP
JBlood

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A Texas Packer fan?? Are you a transplanted Wisconsinite?

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope they don't get too cocky looking at the spread. If they do then last week could be the start of a downward spiral. If not then they should be able to cover that spread. I certainly hope so.
Later
Leopardmech

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
leopardmech said:
I hope they don't get too cocky looking at the spread. If they do then last week could be the start of a downward spiral. If not then they should be able to cover that spread. I certainly hope so.
Later
Leopardmech

canadian packer fan...nice. we're gonna take over the world soon.

Brad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I figured it was gonna be a struggle for the pack because they always have trouble with every team in the North atleast once a year....i knew this was their struggle against the lions since we beat them handily last time, I'm just glad they got a win out of such a terrible game

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts