Lions studs and duds

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Its in your post

Jfc
This is a thread about studs and duds. Not an Aaron Rodgers scorecard analysis.

If you want a **** on Aaron thread, open one. But I'm going to call it like I see it.

You literally saw in the game thread where I said that Rodgers did not come through when he needed to in the 4th quarter. And I put him on the chopping block for it. But you just keep hammering it with me over and over and over again. I'm not sure how many ******** mother ****ing times I have to say the same ****ing thing.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Defense overall doesn't deserve a "dud" designation. They held Lions to a TD under their average. The dud was the offense. And who runs the offense on the field? Yeah, that guy.
IMO this was a team collapse. When we needed the D to stop them in the 4th they couldn't. Nixon never got going. Our OL had problems keeping the Lions out of the backfield, Jones fumbled to kill a potential scoring drive. our WRs had a the dropsies (except Watson) and AR had some poor passes. There is plenty of blame to go around here.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
IMO this was a team collapse. When we needed the D to stop them in the 4th they couldn't. Nixon never got going. Our OL had problems keeping the Lions out of the backfield, Jones fumbled to kill a potential scoring drive. our WRs had a the dropsies (except Watson) and AR had some poor passes. There is plenty of blame to go around here.
Oh screw that. There's no place in this thread for talking about anyone other than Rodgers.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
duds: everybody

somebody please explain wth that Douglas fiasco at the end of the half was. That cost 3 and we left at least 10 on the field. So, we should’ve won by 9 at least. Stupid mistakes and poor preparation.
Plus we gave the Lions basically a free FG by going for it on our own 30-something yard line on 4th down early in the game.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DUDs - The entire team including the coaching staff. Don’t care if one or two guys played well.

Another in a long line of big game disasters -

For The Most UNDERACHIEVING Franchise in sports over the past half century
Lions haven't been underachievers. They have genuinely been that bad.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So do you want Rodgers back next year or no? I say no because Love has shown some real promise. I'd rather see what we have in him over the course of a season than start all over the following year, because if Rodgers is back, Love is going to be gone.
They only way Rodgers isn't here this coming season is if he retires or we trade him but I have a hard time thinking any team will want a 40 year old QB on the decline with that salary...

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
There are rodgers apologiest

No matter what, he isnt to blame. And there are a handful ll here that are his "boys"

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They only way Rodgers isn't here this coming season is if he retires or we trade him but I have a hard time thinking any team will want a 40 year old QB on the decline with that salary...
That would have to include the Packers at this point.

Members online

Latest posts