Lions and Vikings and Bears...oh my!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone fell the same way that I do about the Detroit Lions? I just can't whip up any real hatred for them like I do for the other teams in the division.

AF Lion

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be honest its probably is because they have not been very good in the last 40 years. When was the last time the Lions knocked sombody out of the playoffs? Its very hard to hate a team that will roll over and give you a win when you desperately need it.

favrefourevre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I feel like the Lions are the little brother of the division that is always picked on. I actually am happy when the Lions are doing well (not at the Packers expense of course) But if the Lions were to get to the Superbowl, I would have no problem rooting for them.

AF Lion

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good point, even though it meant yet another went to the superbowl before the Lions, I didnt mind when the Buc's went since I knew alot of their long time fans have suffered.

OP
OP
Philtration

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
favrefourevre said:
Yeah I feel like the Lions are the little brother of the division that is always picked on. I actually am happy when the Lions are doing well (not at the Packers expense of course) But if the Lions were to get to the Superbowl, I would have no problem rooting for them.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

V

Vikeman

Vikings vs. Packers is the second biggest nfl rivalry there is. I would say Cowboys vs. Skins and third place to the Chiefs Raiders. Lots of history between all of those rivalries.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts