Lil waynes green and yellow!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Probably an urban legend like you said. just saying most stars don't buy houses in their own name. So that in itself doesn't disprove it.

Well thats really really rare. Arod, Driver, Jennings, ect all have their homes in their name. Ever read real estalker? Its not hard to find out who owns what house. If anyone in Wi should have hid who owns the house its favre and that didnt even happen.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure that song would make my ears bleed blood and go deaf. I hate all the garbage he comes out with.

Funny...Lil Wayne was a Saints fan last year, and now he's riding the Pack band wagon.

what he couldn't root for his hometown boys in the Super Bowl even if he is a Packer fan first? :to_become_senile:

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OMG, *****!!!!

Reppin this in my FB now =D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md2CwsTC4LQ"]YouTube - Lil Wayne - Green & Yellow (Green Bay Packers)[/ame]

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Doubt he would have bought the house in his own name. More like a holding company (or whatever leagalize it's called) would have bought it to keep his name out of the Appraisal Districts records for ownership.

I tried to access the Brown County recorders office to see if their were any real estate transactions under the name Dwayne M. Carter, Jr., but it is not available to the general public unless you go to the County Recorders Office and use their computers. :(

In Maricopa county, AZ (where Phoenix is) a number of years ago, I could find out where the Cardinal Players lived, how much they paid for their home, how many square feet..etc,.

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does it really matter if you like Lil'wayne right now or not? Right now all that matters is that we got one more guy on our Packer bandwagon for the Super Bowl.

After the SB you can go back to not liking him , but right now we are all in this SB as one big happy packer family.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Well thats really really rare. Arod, Driver, Jennings, ect all have their homes in their name. Ever read real estalker? Its not hard to find out who owns what house. If anyone in Wi should have hid who owns the house its favre and that didnt even happen.

Hmm, saw a show how Hollywood stars setup private corporations to hide their ownership of houses. Maybe Wisconsin law is different. Besides, everybody in GB probably knows where X GB Packer lives anyway.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a ripoff from Black and Yellow... Didn't like it.

The guy is pretty creative. Could've done something different.

One thing though. The guy singing Black and Yellow in one moment has a Bulls cap on...

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
It's a ripoff from Black and Yellow... Didn't like it.

The guy is pretty creative. Could've done something different.

One thing though. The guy singing Black and Yellow in one moment has a Bulls cap on...
He turned one of their songs into a mockery of them. I'm okay with it.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I seen Lil Wayne on ATH a while ago, pretty knowledgeable sports fan. Not big on his music, this is alright though. Go Pack.

MartinezFlow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because it wasn't made to be a Steelers song :X

Really? I heard it was, but the thing is that Wiz doesn't mention them in the song or any history of the team.

I still prefer the 'Green & Yellow' by Pizzle & Prophetic. They incorporated some history in the song. My opionion though.

EJ Blitz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wayne's and the 13 year old kid's version are the only ones that don't sound like a pile of horse droppings.

Packerstud

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GREEN and GOLD people...............smh :frustrated:

The Black and Yellow has been the Steelers "song" for two seasons now. If they want to change from Black and Gold to Black and Yellow that kool for them.

But our colors are GREEN and GOLD!

And the G on the helmet stands for GREATNESS..................really!

:skull:

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
GREEN and GOLD people...............smh :frustrated:

The Black and Yellow has been the Steelers "song" for two seasons now. If they want to change from Black and Gold to Black and Yellow that kool for them.

But our colors are GREEN and GOLD!

And the G on the helmet stands for GREATNESS..................really!

:skull:
EXACTLY!!! I wish every "Packer fan" knew the colors are not green and yellow

Members online

Latest posts