Like I said,, “EMBARRASSING”!!

Carl 2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not force one damn punt!!! Fire the entire staff!!

I don't understand the "not one forced punt" argument.

Would one punt, but no fumble recovery be better?

If the Lions had punted that drive (I know they were in FG range, but hypothetically), then saying "not one force punt" wouldn't be true, but the defensive performance would have been worse.

This came up a few years ago when the Bears didn't put vs us, but had multiple interceptions.

To be clear, not calling the defense good. Just looking for clarification.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What if Rodgers ain’t the same when he comes back and we go into a 10 year drought... with all the free agents his injury... just saying it is a POSSIBILITY.. sorry I just thought about it

Carl 2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What if Rodgers ain’t the same when he comes back and we go into a 10 year drought... with all the free agents his injury... just saying it is a POSSIBILITY.. sorry I just thought about it

A collarbone fracture isn't an injury to worry about as far as long-term concerns.

Screws are in there, he won't have any range of motion restrictions, and the likelihood of breaking it again isn't any higher than before he broke it.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score

If the Lions had punted that drive (I know they were in FG range, but hypothetically), then saying "not one force punt" wouldn't be true, but the defensive performance would have been worse.

This came up a few years ago when the Bears didn't put vs us, but had multiple interceptions.

Did we have multiple interceptions?? Did we?? When you force punts that means you're stopping the other team!!!!

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a better chance to get laid by my wife. Vs Green Bay making a stop on defense and winning a game...

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've thought about that too. I don't think his shoulder will ever be 100%. I seperated my shoulder and I still don't have full range of motion. A broken collarbone ended Leroy Butler's career. Not saying it's a career ender, just expect him to be 90% the rest of his career, which is still better than every other quarterback in the NFL.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
I'm not convinced that if they did part with capers, they wouldn't just promote from within and just continue on with the same scheme and personnel

That's why it needs to be cut off at the head with TT and bring Dorsey in.

Carl 2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've thought about that too. I don't think his shoulder will ever be 100%. I seperated my shoulder and I still don't have full range of motion. A broken collarbone ended Leroy Butler's career. Not saying it's a career ender, just expect him to be 90% the rest of his career, which is still better than every other quarterback in the NFL.

A separated shoulder and clavicle fracture are entirely different. A separated shoulder is separating the AC joint, which is very important for shoulder movement. About the last 30 degrees of overhead shoulder motion comes from the AC joint. Once the clavicle is healed, his motion will be fine.

Also, Butler broke his shoulder blade, not his collarbone.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
The commentators said MM was coaching our QB up close 10 days to prepare and this is the result of coaching? To Mike and Dom you will be a great duo in Cleveland hope TT reads Packer Forum..

Carl 2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The commentators said MM was coaching our QB up close 10 days to prepare and this is the result of coaching? To Mike and Dom you will be a great duo in Cleveland hope TT reads Packer Forum..

If TT read the forum, we would have a new coach every season, have cut Adams, traded Rodgers, signed many high priced ineffective free agents, and probably be unable field a team under the salary cap.

Darryl Tincknell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is no way to defend any aspect of this team..offense,defense,special teams,coaching and front office. The true measure of this team of course came when AR was injured..and they’ve failed in every way.He is the Green Bay Packers and if he’s not playing they are a bottom tier NFL team and it’s painfully obvious. They had two weeks to prepare for Detroit in a huge divisional game on the national stage and looked pathetic. Shame on the Packer organization for standing beside Capers and this defense. No possible way they will compete for a championship even with AR if they don’t make some wholesale changes. The philosophy of building through the draft is solid but when you continue to bring back a coordinator who runs a stale defensive philosophy that hasn’t worked in years then you will get the same results. Are Randall,Rollins and House really this bad or is the scheme the problem? The pass rush is non-existent even with an all out blitz..which usually leaves two guys wide open. No wonder they’re heistant to bring in FA’s..Bennett has been invisible,Brooks hasn’t been injured his whole career and comes here and can’t get on the field,Dial turns out to be just another guy, Kendricks is just another guy in this offense..I better just hit the sack..I’m exhausted

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If TT read the forum, we would have a new coach every season, have cut Adams, traded Rodgers, signed many high priced ineffective free agents, and probably be unable field a team under the salary cap.

Whoever if anyone actually having suggested trading Rodgers is nothing more than the idiotic minority you would have among any group.

Everything else you said could happen and it would make virtually no difference vs. what Ted has actually done. It would still be the same garbage team without Rodgers that we currently have.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score

I don't know what's so glamorous about being 14 million under the cap and losing. It's not like there is some savings passed on to season ticket holders.

Carl 2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whoever if anyone actually having suggested trading Rodgers is nothing more than the idiotic minority you would have among any group.

Everything else you said could happen and it would make virtually no difference vs. what Ted has actually done. It would still be the same garbage team without Rodgers that we currently have.

To suggest listening to a fan forum would result in virtually no difference than was TT has done is interesting, to put it nicely.

Carl 2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know what's so glamorous about being 14 million under the cap and losing. It's not like there is some savings passed on to season ticket holders.

I wasn't saying we would haven't much cap space if TT listened to the forum, but they literally wouldn't be able to get all 53 guys signed under the cap.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To suggest listening to a fan forum would result in virtually no difference than was TT has done is interesting, to put it nicely.

My point is everything else is totally moot if we don't have Aaron Rodgers, we are not a contender without him regardless of what else is/was done.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had to mute it for the second half.. and your right,..it was like a middle school team vs. pros!!:x3:
Its makes me sick to watch.. I had to turn the channel and i havent had to do that for a long time..hundley is not a good qb hes mediocre.id rather have kaepernick playing qb for us and i hate that fool. We need a decent backup that can get the job done and a defense that can make a stop. They look like a middle school football team against these pros
Mercifully a thunder storm took out mt direct tv signal
I was out on a date instead of watching the game.
It did get taped.
Knowing the results, looks like I shouldn't even bother.
Out of 3 hours were there any plays that would be worth a watch?

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's the scary thing. Well, 2 things really.

1 - This was with 2 weeks preparation. 2 weeks for this.

2 - We won the turnover battle. By 2. We are protecting the ball and still getting pummeled. We turned the old adage of winning the turnover battle being key on its head. We should have given up much more than 30. That's scary.

There's plenty of reason to think things are going to get worse before they get better.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score

talk about a ridiculously pedantic argument...... I agree with you more than I don't ... but really?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know what coaches I'd like, but from our GM to MM and Capers, I'm ready for change. I have really liked MM, but I think it's time, not because we are losing these last three, but because we aren't good.
Good grief, can you guys imagine Rodgers, on a really good team.
Rodgers IS the team.

Next time you hear someone say, "There is no I in team, " tell that person, "Then you have never heard of Aaron Rodgers?"

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The fumble honestly probably should have been blown dead. The Lions were already in FG range when they 'fumbled'.

Here were their drive results tonight:

TD
Missed FG
TD
FG
Fumble
FG
TD
FG

Not only did they not force a punt, they did not succeed in keeping them out of FG range on a single drive.

I know you can find the silver lining with the best of them, but come on. The defense sucked. That's the point. What is the purpose of arguing semantics of just how much they sucked?

Members online

Latest posts