Like I said,, “EMBARRASSING”!!

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude this is so bad... McCarthy is garbage he is scared like that other thread Aaron Rodgers is Green Bay that man is that GOOD it’s pathetic.. and there defense is so so so bad it’s time to get capers out of here cuz with this horrendous defense we won’t beat the Browns Kizer or Hogan is gonna look like Brady against Green Bay lol ugh will we put up any points tonight? This is a must win game else it’s all she wrote for good

CHIpackFAN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i cant remember a time where ive been totally disgusted with this team at the half way mark of the season. This is horrible. I don't understand how literally EVERY game at least 2 people leave the game with an injury. This defense sucks so bad.

Chad Hart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This defense is garbage and has been for a long time now. We have the players but the schemes are horrible. Get capers out of there already, hes been washed as a defensive mind now for about 6 years and if mccarthy doesnt want to get rid of capers get rid of him too cause his schemes suck too..damarius randle cant gaurd anyone, he gets burned by bums. 1 man (aaron rogers) shouldnt be the only one who can win you the game. Somethings gotta change.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I put 250$ bet that online that Green Bay don’t win another game this season for 11,000$ I think I have a realistic shot!!!

Chad Hart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its makes me sick to watch.. I had to turn the channel and i havent had to do that for a long time..hundley is not a good qb hes mediocre.id rather have kaepernick playing qb for us and i hate that fool. We need a decent backup that can get the job done and a defense that can make a stop. They look like a middle school football team against these pros

CHIpackFAN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not convinced that if they did part with capers, they wouldn't just promote from within and just continue on with the same scheme and personnel

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Its makes me sick to watch.. I had to turn the channel and i havent had to do that for a long time..hundley is not a good qb hes mediocre.id rather have kaepernick playing qb for us and i hate that fool. We need a decent backup that can get the job done and a defense that can make a stop. They look like a middle school football team against these pros

I had to mute it for the second half.. and your right,..it was like a middle school team vs. pros!!:x3:

jetfixer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is only one person on this team , coaches, players, GM, that should not be seriously looked at being replaced. I know that's a harsh statement, but other than a few younger players we aren't very good. Without looking at contracts ( I know they are the major factor) but Cobb, Jordy, Bulaga, Clay, and several others likely won't be here next year. Maybe our high draft pick will be good.

Carl 2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This defense is garbage and has been for a long time now. We have the players but the schemes are horrible. Get capers out of there already, hes been washed as a defensive mind now for about 6 years and if mccarthy doesnt want to get rid of capers get rid of him too cause his schemes suck too..damarius randle cant gaurd anyone, he gets burned by bums. 1 man (aaron rogers) shouldnt be the only one who can win you the game. Somethings gotta change.

Let's see if someone can actually answer this for once.

How should the scheme have been different tonight?

To be perfectly clear, not saying Capers is good. Just asking that question.

Also, I've found Randall a bright spot this season. Since his benching, he's stepped it up.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not convinced that if they did part with capers, they wouldn't just promote from within and just continue on with the same scheme and personnel
I agree they would call a coach up within... they need to clean house I have had enough of capers and it’s personal too... McCarthy is pathetic too.. call Rex ryan up

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mercifully a thunder storm took out mt direct tv signal

Carl 2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree they would call a coach up within... they need to clean house I have had enough of capers and it’s personal too... McCarthy is pathetic too.. call Rex ryan up

This probably won't be the first time I laugh at a post this week.

Rex Ryan? Joke, right?

Chad Hart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's see if someone can actually answer this for once.

How should the scheme have been different tonight?

To be perfectly clear, not saying Capers is good. Just asking that question.

Also, I've found Randall a bright spot this season. Since his benching, he's stepped it up.[/QUOTe
If you call stepping it up giving up 2 touchdowns tonight then i dont want. To see him step up lol... And as far as the scheme goes every team in the NFL has different schemes and plays that they choose for a particular game. The schemes and plays he chooses simply dont work. He should have done his homework better to find the right schemes or plays for tonight. There hundreds of plays in the 3-4 defensive package he could have used

jetfixer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know what coaches I'd like, but from our GM to MM and Capers, I'm ready for change. I have really liked MM, but I think it's time, not because we are losing these last three, but because we aren't good.
Good grief, can you guys imagine Rodgers, on a really good team.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
meanwhile in Chicago, bears punter pat o donnell gets to take a weeks paid vacation Fox just gave him the game off...

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts