Let's play survivor

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I've got a bad feeling on the Pack this week - no freepin' way I'm picking against the Pack, so...I'm picking a team that NOBODY gives a rat's bee-hind about.

Gimme dem Chargers over the Bills.

Notice that every Wiiam in the world was embarrassed by that Buffalo team using their name...no headlines and no chance that Buffalo changes their name to something that doesn't offend my neighbor....

Reggie White Cheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm out... I picked Texans and they lost...I picked hard games to make it a challenge... Good luck to all that are left

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I'm picking the pathetic, lucky, loser Vikings this week.

Sadly, I am going to take the VisQueens as well.

The only way the Vikings don't win this game on Sunday, is if the Bills Team Plane gets snowed in.

Sadly, I think the Bills are going to be worse than the Saints and turn our #1 pick in the draft into a #2. :coffee:

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll take Jacksonville.

I was going to pick the Vikings, but I see a few others picked them so I'll take the Jaguars to be different.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I'm out. Thought I dodged a bullet when I didn't pick the Vikings, but the Jaguars didn't do me any better. Maybe next year.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Glad I forgot again. Jags or Vikes were both no brainers.

Going to go with Buccaneers here. Would not be surprised if they get crushed though, it's a tough call.

Members online