Let's play survivor

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Count me in for being Player C :cool:

My point was while we would like to assume that teams are the same teams that they were in 2017, we all know a new season is just that and the teams will realign themselves to some extent. Right now picking the Powerhouses VS the Doormats is mostly based on last year and how a team "should do" with their off season moves. But until we really see what level a team is now at, the first few weeks are a crap shoot. I only know this from playing the Parlay Cards....I tried to always avoid the temptation of playing in weeks 1-2.

To a certain extent, the NFL is a week to week league regardless. But we certainly know more as we get further into the season. However, I still think one can make pretty well informed decisions in week one based on last year, the offseason, and the preseason.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all 3 of you have picked week 1 losers, congrats :)

I'm going big or going home. Atlanta beats the Foles led Eagles tonight.
Well, In my haste to declare Foles very overrated, I forgot temporarily forgot the team I picked was led by an even more overrated QB. Im happy to take myself out early, I deserve it

FaninColorado

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cleveland Browns fans will be drinking free Bud Light on Sunday Night and Monday... The parade will be on Tuesday for their first win in 2 years over the Steelers.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MNF used to be tape delayed a couple hours up here, man that was some easy money. I’ll get on board and take the Lions