Let's help Rosenhaus

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the Poston brothers? were some agents that were pretty shaddy, and were at one time at the top of the game before teams refused to deal w/ their clients any longer.

If Rosenhaus keeps this up teams just won't put up w/ his players any longer, then what player will want to sign on with him if they know that he's burned bridges w/ X amt. of teams? This will come back to bite him in the butt sooner or later.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the Poston brothers? were some agents that were pretty shaddy, and were at one time at the top of the game before teams refused to deal w/ their clients any longer.

If Rosenhaus keeps this up teams just won't put up w/ his players any longer, then what player will want to sign on with him if they know that he's burned bridges w/ X amt. of teams? This will come back to bite him in the butt sooner or later.
EXACTLY....

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
musccy said:

I mentioned that teams should just stop working with Rosenhaus clients months ago, however it was slammed in my face as how was it put, 'absurd' regardless.

I agree. Once players get wind teams don't care to deal with Rosenhaus anymore they will be less likely to attain his services.

As one member stated similarly, the Packers/McKenzie ordeal seemed to open up doors for other Packer players. One bad apple ruins the bunch.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember that - and I also agree - people should have been more awake to what could.. or would.. and now has.... happened. Let's hope the infection (or defection) doesn't spread any further....!

One thing to add, though... Did Mike Sherman bring this upon himself?

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rosenhaus isn't married. Kind of ironic that he hasn't been able to get a woman to sign a liftime contract with him in marriage. I guess women really are smarter than men, as they must all see through this seedy salesman while guys like McKenzie and Grady Jackson can't. :p

It's just frustrating that this guy is picking up so many Packer players as clients. I'm hoping the Eagles and Packers stay firm, so Rosenhaus ends up having a lot of explaining to do to his clients for not getting them a raise.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
One thing to add, though... Did Mike Sherman bring this upon himself?

Unfortunately I think the MM ordeal is still haunting us with Javon, Grady etc ...

When push came to shove, Pack were left no choice but to give in.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts