Let's go Pack!

Reaction score
:wtf:

Ahem... er Vikeman, your change of allegiance is certainly unexpected. You were visited by Greg Jennings in your dream, weren't you?

Somewhere, vikesrule is shedding a tear while hugging his purple gnome, hoping that gnomey will start whispering words of comfort any moment now...

Don't worry Vikey, I'm sure you'll have more Viking fans jumping on the Packers bandwagon before the season is over. :D

V

Vikeman

who are vikes rule and purple gnome? have i been away that long?...... and i will always bleed purple baby!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
who are vikes rule and purple gnome? have i been away that long?...... and i will always bleed purple baby!

Vikesrule is another Vikings fan thats on the board. just another pest.
The purple gnome is his avatar mascot.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sadly, the local Queens fans may not be able to watch their Queens due to the fact that the team has been unable to sell out the HOME OPENER!!! In fact, they have asked to extend the buying period for an additional 24 hours in order to sell the remaining tickets!!!

Niiiiiice!! So kinda fans.............Denny Hecker to the rescue?

(Hecker is a local auto magnate who has been rumored to be interested in buying the remaining 3500 tickets in order to avoid a blackout.)

axelred13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I went to school up in the Twin Cities in 93-96, that seemed to be common problem.

V

Vikeman

It will always be a problem in Minnesota. The Vikings just do not have the number of fans as the Packers do. The Packers have been around so much longer and their fanbase is much more rooted. When you have a team full of scandels, with an inept head coach, people tend to turn their season tickets in to make a point. When the Vikings start playing up to their ability they will sell out easily. That's just the way it is...Kinda like the Brewers who have never won anything in it's entire miserable existance...the seats are empty!

Members online

Latest posts