Let me be the first to say...

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SORRY to MM and TT

2 NFC championships in 5 years. I am sorry for thinking you guys were dumb.

MM:
You showed the last 2 weeks you can coach to win. You have shown other times your talent.
TT:
the whole season has shown you build the depth needed to win a SB. I dont need to see a trophy to know it. I apologize.

All in all. I want to just say, as someone who doubted this team, the coaching and the office works... I am all in. I dont need a trophy this season, I now know that you have the team and us in your best interests. Do our damages like we can. Give this WHOLE LEAGUE HELL from here until the final whistle.

I HAVE faith...

Thank you.

GO PACK GO!

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with your post.

That said, this is a fickle, short memoried league. A lot of those who are praising TT and MM right now will be back on the "Fire MM and TT" bandwagon after their next loss (Which hopefully isn't til next season).

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Lets not just accept this win though...I think alot of people do need to admit that MM is a good coach, and TT knows what he's doing, but dont settle for just this win. we need to take advantage of this situation and win the SB. Its easy to think with the injuries we've had that this is good enough, and we'll be here again with all our starters next year, but it doesnt work that way. It's so hard to get to this position and we need to keep winning while the going is good-or should I say great.

OP
OP
DTown SBrown

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not discounting any of that. Regardless, these two have done a lot with less than they thought they had. THAT speaks volumes.

I am a HUGE TT Bashers (was). No Longer. To lose as many starters as we have and allow for the scheme to take over and dictate what is currently happening... 2(count them as 4) Playoff wins in a row with this team against the wall...

Respect is all I can give.

I will no longer bash TT or MM. Win us a trophy.

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Agree'd although i never once bashed either of them. They did a heck of a job throughout this season. as fans we dont know how hard it was on the inside with the losses due to injury yet we now have a NFC championship game next week. its amazing and im glad we can all be a part of this season. GO PACK GO!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel the same way actually as I did at the start of the season. TT is great and MM is a good coach but could be much better with clock management. One game doesn't make me feel any different. I was a like nervous on TT when he has not upped the ante to make a trade a couple times (gonzo a few yrs ago) but in the 5 year plan TT rebuilt the roster. Wow.

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever had a problem with TT, sure he has passed up on some possible players but look at where we are without them.

As far as Mike goes, I think the only real issue I have had with him is poor use of time outs sometimes, and some questionable play calling but you can't really bash him to much on it, it's the players job to execute.

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've had my doubts about TT's ability to get us over the playoff hurdle after seeing him miss out on some trades and manage so conservatively.

Those doubts are unmerited. I think the McCarthy-TT regime has a long life ahead of it, especially if they pay Dom Capers whatever he wants to stay as D-Cord.

Packrat12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is Mike and Teds excellent adventure. Some thought it was bogus, but in the end Ted will be the last one laughing. If they don't win it this year, they will in the years to come. He has built a young talented team. I am not satisfied, and will be highly disappointed if we don't finish the job this year, but not mad at all.

I loved #4 with all my heart and when they pushed him out I couldn't believe it. I was a weekly caller on a late night radio show at the time. I called in and he asked me a question I will never forget. He asked would I trade a competitive season for two or three super bowls in the future. I said of course. He was from Cali and he said AR is the real deal, you will see my friend, and very mobile. I said whats that got to do with anything? He said buddy your line is terrible and Brett wont last another year under center. He added give Ted three years and you will be more than satisfied I guarantee it.

From that day on I have remained patient. This is it. We have our team. Packers fans get ready because the Mike and Ted show is just warming up. Not glamorous but fully effective.

Members online

Latest posts