Leroy Butler

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was that the only shot of the crowd they had all night? If so then maybe your argument has merit. He's Aaron Rodgers and he cheering for a fellow Packer why wouldn't they cut away. I know they have screens all over venues like that but do the guys on the stage see what we see? Did Butler even know they cut away to Rodgers, I doubt it. He's looking at the crowd as he is walking out not at a TV screen. I'm not even convinced he was waving at Rodgers when he came out but he may have been. I'm not even convinced he knew where he was sitting although he probably did.

I probably could have said it a bit less snarky and for that I apologize. I just think you are reading something into it that was not there.
Not everything about this team is about Rodgers. That would be my issue with it. AND I wouldn't put this on Rodgers, this is on the producer of the show.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not everything about this team is about Rodgers. That would be my issue with it. AND I wouldn't put this on Rodgers, this is on the producer of the show.
I think its pretty common during awards shows to show audience members clapping for the winners. It doesn't mean they were trying to make it about Rodgers. During the academy awards they often show the other nominees after the winner is announced. Is that trying to make it about them as well.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If nothing else Leroy should be in there for creating the Lambeau Leap.
Which is the BEST celebration I have ever seen in sports.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

Members online

Latest posts