Lacy to IR

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport

✔@RapSheet

The #Packers will determine later if Eddie Lacy’s season is over. But tonight, newly promoted RB Don Jackson will be the main back.

Well we got that going for us tonight!

Don Jackson has never taken a snap in a NFL game. Pre-season or regular season. This should be interesting!
Hope he can pop out like Ajman green did yay!!! Lol

OP
OP
sjb12681

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score

DarkHelmet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good thing it was at least partially. ;)

Well, right now we've got K.C.'s former fourth string RB and a guy who's never taken a snap in an NFL game. That's our RB corps. Not much less crazy than playing a backup QB in the role. Hey, maybe we should trade for Terrelle Pryor. Ah, wait, Pryor's hurt. Nevermind.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A suck-**** punter, an out of sync O, an injured secondary, hired an unknown RB, call up an undrafted RB, play our injured and best RB now he needs injury, no ones open to catch a ball, our QB doesn't talk to his family whom in turn says it's because of his girlfriend, state farm car insurance is very high, discount double check isn't helping me, i'm getting fat eating too much fried foods, the worst presidential election, etc ....and we thought Minny had problems.

Can't wait for tonight! yeah!

Sky King

Reaction score
A suck-**** punter, an out of sync O, an injured secondary, hired an unknown RB, call up an undrafted RB, play our injured and best RB now he needs injury, no ones open to catch a ball, our QB doesn't talk to his family whom in turn says it's because of his girlfriend, state farm car insurance is very high, discount double check isn't helping me, i'm getting fat eating too much fried foods, the worst presidential election, etc ....and we thought Minny had problems.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

Look on the bright side, we go to Atlanta in 10 days! I hear the weather is awesome this time of year down there!

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Niles Davis can become what Ryan Grant did? Id be extremely satisfied with that. We haven't had a guy who could run away from people since then.

H

HardRightEdge

I had not anticipated looking into the life and times of Don Jackson this season, if ever, but here are some fun facts:

5'10", 205 lbs., 15 bench reps at his Pro Day. While he may love the "thrill of danger" and was a "violent runner" at Laguna Hills High School, this is the NFL. I can't think of a running back with those metrics making his own holes.

That's not to say he doesn't have other things to recommend him, like quick feet, instincts and vision.

This film [
] shows some of that with some nice jump cuts (and a few broken tackles to go with it), but whether that translates from the Mountain West Conference will be tested tonight one presumes.

He runs 4.50, with what looks like a dose of long speed, so he's got that going for him. If he can get to the third level there aren't many safeties who will catch him.

H

HardRightEdge

Look on the bright side, we go to Atlanta in 10 days! I hear the weather is awesome this time of year down there!
Isn't it right about this time every year when Matty Ice starts to go cold? We've got that going for us, along with death bed total consciousness for a selected few.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Isn't it right about the time every year when Matty Ice starts to go cold? We've got that going for us, along with death bed total consciousness for a selected few.

You've been talking to the Dalai Lama again haven't you? Which is nice. LOL

mkonyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, you've made it clear that you don't watch ;)

He had one carry straight into the line for no gain on 3rd and 1 against Dallas. He seems to be a prototypical fullback. Not someone who can or should be getting significant carries

Lol I'm afraid to post now without adding some sort of disclaimer.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Lol I'm afraid to post now without adding some sort of disclaimer.

Don't worry about us.......most of us don't bite. ;) All is good. Just some good natured ribbing me thinks.

Last edited:
H

HardRightEdge

It's okay. It livened things up. Like about life itself, everyone is now asking themselves "Why am I here?" - for doom, gloom, faith, optimism or loyalty.
On most days I'm in it for the art and science of the game. There's nothing like a well played football game, win or lose, preferably win. But my interest is mostly on "well played".

For today, I'm in it for the comic relief. Or if I happen to drop dead, that total consciousness thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
On most days I'm in it for the art and science of the game. There's nothing like a well played football game, win or lose, preferably win. But my interest is mostly on "well played".

For today, I'm in it for the comic relief. Or if I happen to drop dead, that total consciousness thing.

Just about the way I am feeling about the Packer's season right now too.....

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts