Lacy to IR

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Why does this NOT surprise me? Do we have traveling doctors who can only see patients when they are in the area delivering babies in exchange for chickens?

OP
OP
sjb12681

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also done AFTER this year. Maybe both. The only positive in this is that he will be a bargain at 250+ lbs and coming off injury. Only one of them can come back in 8 weeks after designation.
:poop::poop::poop::sick:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Or both and Shields comes back.
Yup....was thinking to myself a week ago, "I wonder if anyone is going to go on IR this year that we will want to bring back"......got that answered this week...times 3!

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Vegas just changed the Odds of the Packers winning the SB, its even lower than the odds of Trump being humble.

Dagger85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vegas just changed the Odds of the Packers winning the SB, its even lower than the odds of Trump being humble.

To be fair, other than some Starks, we won the Super Bowl with hardly any rushing game in 2010. Let's hope Davis or Jackson start showing out. It'll be interesting to see what we can do with speed at running back. No time to sit back and complain, let's make the best of it and see what we can do with quickness in the backfield.

Dagger85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport

✔@RapSheet

The #Packers will determine later if Eddie Lacy’s season is over. But tonight, newly promoted RB Don Jackson will be the main back.

Well we got that going for us tonight!

Don Jackson has never taken a snap in a NFL game. Pre-season or regular season. This should be interesting!

Could be very interesting! I've checked out some highlights. It's a little like Christmas morning. Will we get a huge surprise? (Of the good kind?) Also, one positive note... no one has scouted Jackson to prepare against him.

mkonyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wasnt lacy the only productive member of the offense? Glad I stopped watching this year.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So what are the chances he works out to be surprisingly crazy good? Not very good I imagine, but it happens. Samkon Gado did for a short time, like Thomas Rawls for the Seahawks last year.

mkonyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you have not watched the games you are unqualified to comment.

Seriously? Seriously? What's you're problem? I asked a question. I work 2 jobs and have a family. I have a very, very small amount of free time and with the way the team is playing I am not spending that time watching them. Just because I don't watch doesn't mean I don't follow the team. Go be rude elsewhere.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I haven't given up on the Packers. Now if the Offense and AR had been performing at a high standard, this would be a mere blip, a challenge going forward. But with Lacy being the one semi bright spot in the way of offensive weapons this year, unless AR and the receivers start clicking, fasten your seat belts, cause this could get ugly fast.

Remember, Don Jackson was behind Starks on the depth charts and Davis was #4 on KC's, anything above semi average that the 2 can provide has to be considered a bonus.

OP
OP
sjb12681

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im not going to lie, when I watched the Cowboys game and Lacy Leapfrogging 3-4 times, all I remember is hearing him say "im not going to leave my feet anymore" a few years back, because EVERY TIME HE LEAVES HIS FEET HE GETS HURT!!!

Not shocked at all about this injury. I know Im not the only one. This is really turning into a frustrating season.

*EDIT*
This is beginning to feel like the year we lost everyone, and Samkon Gado was our only bright spot.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Seriously? Seriously? What's you're problem? I asked a question. I work 2 jobs and have a family. I have a very, very small amount of free time and with the way the team is playing I am not spending that time watching them. Just because I don't watch doesn't mean I don't follow the team. Go be rude elsewhere.

Not that I have a dog in the fight, but by saying "glad" that you don't watch them this year....sounds like you are thumbing your nose at the rest of us who do. Apparently, that was not your attention.

Members online

Latest posts