Kurt Warner Thinks Packers tried to Hurt Him

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it is really strange to defend a team that has been exposed in such a scandal, and try and move the spotlight towards an unrelated game and team. Oh wait.....

OP
OP
13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GreenBayGal said:
"Warner is a *****"​
Weeds said: "The one year he was in Green Bay's camp... he threw up in the huddle...IN PRACTICE."

I've heard this can happen.:)

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to see some film on whatever it is he is babbling about as I don't recall him taking any hard hits in that game. Warner has lost most if not all his credibility with me over the years.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
warner had like 4 incompletions that game & I only remember matthews (as a rookie) getting some pressure on warner...really kurt? really?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd like to see some film on whatever it is he is babbling about as I don't recall him taking any hard hits in that game. Warner has lost most if not all his credibility with me over the years.
Found it:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd be suprised if the NFL network renews his contract after that comment he made about not wanting his boys to play football. Yes he has the right to say what he wants BUT when your as famous as he is & millions of people listen to you(though they may or may not agree)then he needs to get all the facts & tell people to know the facts,risks etc.. Like I said,I wouldn't renew his contract.

Members online

Latest posts