1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Kurt Warner Thinks Packers tried to Hurt Him

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by 13 Times Champs, May 3, 2012.

1. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,274
    Hmm weird to hear him complaining about that game as they clearly won bc of a no call from the refs. I rarely if ever complain about the officiating but it clearly decided the game. That and the pick to start the game and the Rodgers to Jennings miss at the end :/

• Agree Agree x 7
  3. jaybadger82

jaybadger82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +417
    Did he remember to double bag my canned goods?

F*** him. [shrugging]

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    His memory is foggy from all the hits he took. Its not that we took cheap shots, its just that we were scary to such an old man.

5. Southpaw

Southpaw Endorphin Junkie

Ratings:
    +422
    Kurt is an idiot.

6. Dan115

Dan115 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Did The Packers touch him?

7. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +400
    • Agree Agree x 4
  8. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    I think she got bitch slapped the female genitalia area once.:D

9. Helmets

Helmets Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +223
    Kurt Warner, and his wife, need to go away...

10. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,075
    I have never liked Kurt Warner so this isn't surprising to me.

11. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    Yeah, I normally like Kurt Warner, but he's way off base here. I seem to remember Larry Fitzgerald repeatedly mauling Woodson, and never once getting called for OPI. I also remember a blown helmet to helmet and missed facemask at the end of that game.

12. wholovesbevers

wholovesbevers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
    I'd like to hear this from the man of the family. Brenda, your thoughts?

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,075
    Amani Toomer basically told him to STFU with him running his mouth as he has been talking about more than just the Packers trying to hurt him recently. Warner has always had an agenda.

Trying to defend the Saints and then shift the focus to the Packers in this bounty/head hunting investigation is completely reckless and he should be bounced from the NFL Network for it.

14. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +400
    I'm so glad we play the Cardinals this year. Even if Kurt doesn't play for them we can kick their *** like 38-7

15. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +420
    Wow, I remember two playoff losses to Warner both rather embarrassing for us. I think he just likes kicking the Packers cause he could never outshine Farve.

16. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +609
    If anyone should be complaining, it should be Rodgers. If this was a real issue, he should have brought it up in the post game interview. Not 3 years after retiring.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Dan115

Dan115 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't remember The Packers putting too much pressure on Warner at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +400
    There was about 960 yards thrown in that game. Unfortunately he wasn't touched that much. Don't know what he's gripping about

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    Yep.

And it cost me my dream SB in the Colts/Packers. I would rather the Packers had gotten those rings then the Saints.

20. The Drew

The Drew #packergang

Ratings:
    +490
    Is Michael Adams still holding on to ARods Facemask???????? STFU Warner!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. ExpatPacker

ExpatPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +630
    Warner really blew that one. Now he will have to issue a denial saying that he's not suggesting the Packers had a bounty on him, because by saying what he did in the context that he did, people are going to make an immediate connection. Of course Warner didn't say that, but it will be taken that way.

Plus as we all know, the Packers got the short end of the stick in that game in terms of calls, and not just because of the last play of the game, in which a no-call was simply unbelievable. Plus the fact, one play before that Rodgers got hit in the head and there was no call. Warner should have kept his mouth shut.

22. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    Warner is a pussy

• Agree Agree x 3
  23. Terre Haute Cheesehead

Terre Haute Cheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +192
    Nice! VBG! I think Kurtis may have taken a few too many grocery store price stampings to his dome or he's been listening to his spouse again because I sure don't recall us taking any cheap shots on him, yet, we get the hosin' on the blown helmet to helmet and no call facemask to Aaron. I always thought this guy was on the "up and up" but I guess not. Another example of a former player who was blessed to have had the opportunity to play QB in the NFL and caught "lightening in a bottle," but is tarnishing his image by crying "foul" with no obvious proof behind his accusations. Ridiculous statement. He just needs to shut his pie hole and tend to that clean up in aisle 3.

24. PFanCan

PFanCan That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.

Ratings:
    +1,232
    Box score shows that the Packers hit Warner only three times (Jenkins twice, Chillar once) plus a recorded sack by Matthews. Rodgers was sacked five times and hit ten. http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=300110022

There was a penalty on Jenkins for a late hit on Warner. I thought it was a cheeky call as Jenkins could not stop his momentum as he was being tackled from behind by the OL. Instead of an offensive penalty, it was a penalty on Jenkins. Even the broadcaster commented on this poor call.

Other than that, I don't recall seeing anything out of the ordinary. Of course, a lot happens inside the pile that the cameras and refs do not catch. Who knows maybe the Packer players were trying to bite his ear off or something.

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,075
    If he doesn't come out and clarify his comments and appoligize he should be suspended or fired.