King is the man....

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wondered about King from the first time I saw him. It seems to me that he has a very thin frame, and I didn't know how he would hold up to the NFL poundings.

D

Deleted member 6794

and nobody has said they're thrilled with it. you could find at least one quote from me, probably a couple in this thread alone where I've said it IS absolutely disappointing and relatively unproductive so far. Who's satisfied, let alone happy about a draft pick that can't stay on the field because of health?

So what you're saying is that we actually agree on King's tenure with the Packers so far but use different semantics to describe the situation.

As a side note, I haven't labelled him a bust so far.

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not like he has been a bad player and didn't warrant the investment, it's just that he has seen the medical facilities too often. "Bust" has such a godawful ring to it, can we define the term already? @Mondio :D;)

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not like he has been a bad player and didn't warrant the investment, it's just that he has seen the medical facilities too often. "Bust" has such a godawful ring to it, can we define the term already? @Mondio :D;)
I prefer we just leave "bust" to the boobs of the world, the mammary variety.