Kampman to the Eagles????????maybe

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://eaglesmix.com/2010/03/kampman-to-eagles.html
I hate to see Kampman go with no compensation. TT did not do a good job in contracts nor the coaches in believing that Kampman could make the switch. Packers took a gamble and lost big.

Either way the switch to the 3-4 was not without cost.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Yeah....I'm glad he's not going to the Bears. Don't mind him going to the Eagles. It is sad to see him leave though. I really liked Aaron Kampman. He was a great guy and an even better football player.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the world of Kampy...

I would hate to see him go, but in my opinion he belongs with his hand on the ground.As a former Hawkeye, I see him as a great guy, hard working, just not a good "fit" in the new 3-4. I wish him all the luck in the world wherever he lands.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kampman is a class act, but it's just unfortunate that he isn't a good fit for our 3-4 system.

Good luck wherever he goes, just not against us

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kampman is going to Seattle... Ill bank on it. Not bad considering, they got that linebacker oh whats his name.... Trufant. Then some 2nd year guy named Curry and add Kampman on either end... thats not a bad D.

A1MEANGREEN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Though there appears to be some interest in free agent defensive end Aaron Kampman from the Seattle Seahawks, reports of them making a strong push for him this evening are not true, according to an NFL source.
They are one team that definitely has an interest given the connection Kampman has with Seahawks general manager John Schneider, the Packers' former director of player personnel. But Kampman was not on his way to Seattle and talks between his agent, Neil Cornrich, and the Seahawks have not begun.
Kampman would be a good fit for new coach Pete Carroll's system. He's a high energy player who could fill the "elephant" position Carroll used in his defense at USC. It's the same position Clay Matthews played for Carroll in 2008.
Kampman became an unrestricted free agent at 11:01 p.m. and is free to shop himself around the league. It's unclear what kind of effort the Packers have made to try to retain him, but it's likely Kampman is going to test the market and see if there is a 4-3 team that fits his tastes before he considers coming back to Green Bay to play in the 3-4.
Seattle is one possibility for him. But again, the two sides have not spoken

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kampman is going to Seattle... Ill bank on it. Not bad considering, they got that linebacker oh whats his name.... Trufant. Then some 2nd year guy named Curry and add Kampman on either end... thats not a bad D.

Trufant is a corner, not a linebacker, but yeah Kamp could go great with Seattle, I just don't wanna see him in the division

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Andrew Brant handled Kamps last deal with GB..

Now he is with Philly, so Aaron to Philly makes some what more sense since, but you never know

Members online

Latest posts