Kampman to Colts?

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha, just joking, sorry if I scared anybody, but I was just looking at nfl.com and the top stats for the week had this :

Sacks A. Kampman IND 3.0 sacks

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Midwest - You not only use Firefox, but use the same theme I do.
That's awesome! :D

For those of you who use Firefox, grab the Packerfox theme. Look at Midwest's screenshot. Isn't that exactly how an internet browser should look? I thought so too.

OP
OP
M

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am very sorry if I upset anybody, I can understand that, but I was just having a bit of fun.
The thing is that I wouldn't have bothered if it was any other site, but you expect the official website to get things right. That site is viewed by millions of people every day. It still says IND at this moment, they should fix it up...unless it's part of the promotion for the mid-season AFC chamiponship game - 1 week special - everybody can be a Colt!

OP
OP
M

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
on a more serious note, I wonder what sort of contract he is on at green bay, they should make him a Packer for his whole career.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It scared me as well but it would have to be next year because the trade deadline has passed.

As for Kampmans contract he makes the 7th most behind Brett Favre, Nick Barnett, KGB, Chad Clifton, Donald Driver, Al Harris in that order. The last year of his contract is 2009.

If you remember...

posted 04/20/2005

The Green Bay Packers announced Wednesday that they have exercised their right of first refusal and have matched the Minnesota Vikings' offer sheet to defensive end Aaron Kampman, a restricted free agent, and that the fourth-year professional thus will remain in a Green Bay uniform. Ted Thompson, Executive Vice President, General Manager and Director of Football Operations made the announcement.

The 25-year-old Kampman was a consistent player on the Packers' 2004 defensive line, starting all 16 games for the first time in his career, as well as the NFC Wild Card game against Minnesota (Jan. 9).

Kampman (6-foot-4, 284 pounds) led the Green Bay defensive line with a career-high 77 tackles and tied for second on the team with 41/2 sacks, also a career mark. In addition, he notched one fumble recovery, one forced fumble and three passes defensed.

The University of Iowa alumnus initially came to Green Bay as a fifth round draft pick (156th overall) in 2002.

If the Packers had elected not to exercise their right of first refusal, the Vikings would have owed Green Bay a fifth-round selection in this weekend's NFL Draft.

He could have became a Viking and for only a fifth round pick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how about kampman to patriots, i mean for gods sake they got every other pro-bowler why not add one more

Aytumious

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They also reworked his deal this past offseason to add more money, IIRC. I don't think it added any years though. I don't see Kampy getting away from us as long as we want him. He's a Packer.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts