Just thought of something

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With mario willams speed we could suprise teams by swithcing from a 4-3 to a 3-4 defense during games like mario could show rush then drop back and cover a tightend or the run

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is why he is such an interesting prospect. I would not be surprised to see him go 3rd though. before the pack could even attempt to pick him. I have also read he is very versitle and can play all line positions and is strong on the right as well as left end

OP
OP
G

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that would be a world record and i would be woorried about him going at 3 but all those teams need is QB's and offense so it will be reggie bush matt leinhart jay cutler and vince young

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am just saying I think Young will fall to about the tenth spot and Vernon Davis would move up to anywhere from 4th to 7th depending on Prodays at the campuses. Alot can happen from now until April 6th.

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh I know and I still Believe he may be in the 5th spot. But TT is anything but predictable which is good in someways.

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
3.98 huh translates to 20.5 mph or 30 ft/s the top runners can attain 27 MPH but takes time to get up there. So what position do you play?? You run track??