1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Just Sold My Tickets

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by AllouezPackerFan, Sep 1, 2011.

1. AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan Section 121 Row 47

Ratings:
    +339
    Tomorrow I am going to England for a week and a half to do some guest work at a tattoo convention. It is going to be an awesome time, the only bad part is that I can't go to the Packer gmae against the Saints. I just sold my tickets to one of my clietns for $300 a piece.....now I just have to find a place to watch the game in London. Any ideas?

2. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    Sounds exciting, APF. Have fun and stay out of foreign jails.

3. AllouezPackerFan

Ratings:
    +339
    I will try my best to stay out of prison. The game will be on at 1:30 AM there, it might be hard to find it on in a bar. I'm actually getting very concerned about it.

4. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +327
    Well if you have to sell your tickets at least you have a good reason! ;)

5. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Damn. Though luck that you may miss the game. Here in Brazil it's gonna show on TV (cable), maybe in England it will be the same, try to find a hotel that has cable.

Or, try to find a stream during gameday. I would normally provide a link to a site, but with no shout box, can't do that...

6. AllouezPackerFan

Ratings:
    +339
    Thanks for the idea. Never thought they would actually show an NFL game on cable abroad. I suppose there definitely are interested parties in Europe. Here's hoping I can find it over there.

7. MackemPacker

MackemPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +33
    The game is on sky sports 2 over here in England. Your big problem is going to be finding a bar showing it to be honest. The only thing I can really suggest is find out if your accommodation has sky sports either in your room or in a bar assuming it's a hotel. Good luck mate!

8. AllouezPackerFan

Ratings:
    +339
    Thanks so much for the info!!!!!! Thats awesome. I will inquire with my hotel immediately! Seriously, thanks for the help. Hows the weather gonna be over there in the next two weeks?

9. VersusTheMoose

VersusTheMoose Canadian Packer Fan

Ratings:
    +166
    Have fun in England, sounds like a good time.

10. The Drew

The Drew #packergang

Ratings:
    +490
    Damn I am trying to sell my tickets to get better ones... $300 each!!!

11. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    Im going to sell my Nebraska Wisconsin tickets if I can get big $. Love going to game, but I wont pass up stupid $

12. AllouezPackerFan

Ratings:
    +339
    My season tix are in section 121, you should have contacted me earlier! If I sell any more of mine this year I will for sure post them on here first as soon as I know from now on.

13. MackemPacker

MackemPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +33
    No problem mate, hope you enjoy your visit to London and still get to see the packers go 1-0.

The weather should be ok, it won't be too extreme either way but it will likely rain at somepoint. London is slightly warmer than where I am but should be around 65 (that's if I've worked the Celsius - Fahrenheit out right mind.)

14. AllouezPackerFan

Ratings:
    +339
    Awesome. Can't wait.

15. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +420
    Just judging by how much my job is selling hotel rooms for, you will get some good money for that game.

AllouezPackersFan maybe there might be a Buffalo Wild Wings knock off over on that side of the pond you can go to. Try to represent the Packers fans over there, spread the word, poor guys are going to have to put up with the Bears playing over there this year.

16. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,478
    By googliing I got these, not sure if valid

The Sports Cafe just down from Piccadilly Circus

The White Bear pub in Kennington, 2 mins walk from Kennington tube station is a must for all south London based gridiron fans, the manager is a Seahawks fan 8) and the Aussie barman is an avid Jets fan and provides non-stop gags all night, they have 2 big screens and show the normal Sky game and the red button game every Sunday!

http://www.nfluk.com/

17. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    Not sure what I ended up paying total but when I booked thru Packer Fan Tours back in early Jun I had to pay 315 apiece over and above the package cost for upper end Zone. I am in sect 120 row 23. Normally would not have gone thru them but I could not find a hotel room near the stadium. I wanted to be within walking distance of everything so I paid the premium price.

18. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    Did you inherit those season tickets?