Just Sold My Tickets

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Tomorrow I am going to England for a week and a half to do some guest work at a tattoo convention. It is going to be an awesome time, the only bad part is that I can't go to the Packer gmae against the Saints. I just sold my tickets to one of my clietns for $300 a piece.....now I just have to find a place to watch the game in London. Any ideas?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn. Though luck that you may miss the game. Here in Brazil it's gonna show on TV (cable), maybe in England it will be the same, try to find a hotel that has cable.

Or, try to find a stream during gameday. I would normally provide a link to a site, but with no shout box, can't do that...

OP
OP
AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Thanks for the idea. Never thought they would actually show an NFL game on cable abroad. I suppose there definitely are interested parties in Europe. Here's hoping I can find it over there.

MackemPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The game is on sky sports 2 over here in England. Your big problem is going to be finding a bar showing it to be honest. The only thing I can really suggest is find out if your accommodation has sky sports either in your room or in a bar assuming it's a hotel. Good luck mate!

OP
OP
AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the info!!!!!! Thats awesome. I will inquire with my hotel immediately! Seriously, thanks for the help. Hows the weather gonna be over there in the next two weeks?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im going to sell my Nebraska Wisconsin tickets if I can get big $. Love going to game, but I wont pass up stupid $

OP
OP
AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Damn I am trying to sell my tickets to get better ones... $300 each!!!

My season tix are in section 121, you should have contacted me earlier! If I sell any more of mine this year I will for sure post them on here first as soon as I know from now on.

MackemPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the info!!!!!! Thats awesome. I will inquire with my hotel immediately! Seriously, thanks for the help. Hows the weather gonna be over there in the next two weeks?

No problem mate, hope you enjoy your visit to London and still get to see the packers go 1-0.

The weather should be ok, it won't be too extreme either way but it will likely rain at somepoint. London is slightly warmer than where I am but should be around 65 (that's if I've worked the Celsius - Fahrenheit out right mind.)

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Im going to sell my Nebraska Wisconsin tickets if I can get big $. Love going to game, but I wont pass up stupid $
Just judging by how much my job is selling hotel rooms for, you will get some good money for that game.

AllouezPackersFan maybe there might be a Buffalo Wild Wings knock off over on that side of the pond you can go to. Try to represent the Packers fans over there, spread the word, poor guys are going to have to put up with the Bears playing over there this year.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
By googliing I got these, not sure if valid

The Sports Cafe just down from Piccadilly Circus

The White Bear pub in Kennington, 2 mins walk from Kennington tube station is a must for all south London based gridiron fans, the manager is a Seahawks fan 8) and the Aussie barman is an avid Jets fan and provides non-stop gags all night, they have 2 big screens and show the normal Sky game and the red button game every Sunday!

http://www.nfluk.com/

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Tomorrow I am going to England for a week and a half to do some guest work at a tattoo convention. It is going to be an awesome time, the only bad part is that I can't go to the Packer gmae against the Saints. I just sold my tickets to one of my clietns for $300 a piece.....now I just have to find a place to watch the game in London. Any ideas?

Not sure what I ended up paying total but when I booked thru Packer Fan Tours back in early Jun I had to pay 315 apiece over and above the package cost for upper end Zone. I am in sect 120 row 23. Normally would not have gone thru them but I could not find a hotel room near the stadium. I wanted to be within walking distance of everything so I paid the premium price.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score

Did you inherit those season tickets?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts