Just lost to Will Blackmon!!!

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wanted to spread the word that I just lost to Will playing madden10 on Xbox... he gave me a beatdown and he even played offense and scored against me. I was so nervous playing him, I was shaking! Even though I lost
(I played with bmore, he played with Packers) It was amazing to play against a Packer... Thanks for your time haha (im pretty excited about this lol)

OP
OP
A12ROD903

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome! So he's good, or you suck? Or both?

LOL both, plus obviously always player with the Packers so Im used to them. So I selected the Packers and Will wasnt picking a team so I took a hint and selected bmore to play with he then he chose GB.... So I was at a disadvantage to start with, not to take anything away from Wills skills.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL both, plus obviously always player with the Packers so Im used to them. So I selected the Packers and Will wasnt picking a team so I took a hint and selected bmore to play with he then he chose GB.... So I was at a disadvantage to start with, not to take anything away from Wills skills.
There's that... I, too, always plays with the Packers. Have no familiarity with any of the other teams' playbooks...

OP
OP
A12ROD903

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is he now on your friends list? That'd be cool.

Yup, Ill be sure to get a rematch. Maybe next time he will let me be the Packers :happy0005: NOT lol. I guess I should brush up with another team so I can beat him.

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Get on twitter.... alot of players play when they arent playing football or working out, you will be amazed. One guy not on twitter but on live is Urlacher... I havent played him yet though.

I would love to run Urlacher in a matchup, you know, give him a little preview of whats going to happen to "DA BEARS" this season.:chisux:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts