Just got Back from FEDEX FIELD

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was okay, nothing to brag about, the fans are okay, there were definitely a bunch of jerks...One Packer fan was walking to his car after the game holding his little daughter's hand, a skin fan screams..."yeeeaaaaa!!! goooo F yourself...and YOUR MOTHER!!!!!" The woman sitting behind me and my G/F was shouting and trying to "accidentally" spill her drink a little bit on us, I didn't even notice it, my girl did...I understand fans get drunk & act pretty stupid...it wasn't a terrible experience, aside from the whole 3rd down conversion percentage...my personal review of their fans are they are pretty much jerks

OP
OP
armand34

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice Pick from the Closer seats, not my original seat

Attachments

• Prior to the SNAP.jpg
    Prior to the SNAP.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 103

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I was there too and they were definitely jerks. One guy in the bathroom shouted "there are porta-potties outside for Packer fans", the guy in front of us asked me if I was there "for the fondue party" even before he sat down, and there was a loud drawn out chant of "Packers suck!" almost all the way down to the exit ramp. Fortunately for us it changed to a "Dallas sucks" chant and we were able to join the fun. They were jerks but it was their house so I suppose they are entitled. I did tell the guy in front of me that you will never see as many opposing team fans at Lambeau as you saw at FedEx yesterday; I'll bet there were close to 10,000 Packer fans there!! Good showing.

Attachments

• DSC00711.jpg
    DSC00711.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC00725.jpg
    DSC00725.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 77

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was there as well...it was a great experience with the exception of the game outcome and injuries!
most of the people in our section were alright, ide say overall the fan base was pretty respectable, but there are always a handful of a**holes who will ruin the experience for someone.

A GOOD PACKER FAN TURNOUT! Certainy better than I expected.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I honestly can't believe how loud people were moaning "KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHN." We're so damn charismatic we have a great fan base anywhere we go.

OP
OP
armand34

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea i remember the KUHN! roar from the crowd, I was pretty shocked about that...I expected to see a bunch of Packer fans, but not that many! Where I was sitting there weren't any around me

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Glad you guys had good times! Those fans are trying to give Eagles fans a run! Don't pay them any mind, it's awesome for you to represent for the Pack in enemy territory! :paladin:

I heard you all yelling "Kuhn" too!!!!! Priceless!!!

A-Rod_is_God

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, those fans were something else... had the cheese taken off my head and thrown at me. after the game, another Packer fan said to me "You would think that they had just won the Superbowl" made me chuckle. the "Kuhn" yell was pretty awesome though

ehoepker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was my first Packers game and had a great time! The win would have made it much much better but nothing we can do about that now. I thought the fans were alright. Definitely had trash talkers but also had some very friendly ones. I was AMAZED at how many Packer fans turned out! Very cool to have fans all around the country!

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

Wish I could of gone.

Last game i went to was Last year when The Pack Killed the Browns.

That was my first game i went to see.

adisonjackson12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am season ticket holder of all the Packers home games, and have therefore visited the Fedex Field stadium on many occasions. I got to say that i love being in that stadium, just the atmosphere makes me wanna come back again and again.

OP
OP
armand34

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am season ticket holder of all the Packers home games, and have therefore visited the Fedex Field stadium on many occasions. I got to say that i love being in that stadium, just the atmosphere makes me wanna come back again and again.

so you like fedex field?

Members online

Latest posts