1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Jordy Nelson is clutch

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by rodell330, Dec 30, 2013.

1. rodell330

rodell330 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +992
    I've always liked Jordy Nelson but he's become my new favorite Packer player. Every week he makes a great catch and is clearly Rodgers go to guy and that was really obvious yesterday for good reason. I don't know how come he doesn't get shown the love like fitzgerald, Johnson, Bryant, Thomas, or whoever else is considered a top wr. All he does is produce. If he stays healthy and remains in Green Bay he will retire with all the wr records here mark my words. Glad that Cobb is back as well because that allows Jordy to be on the outside where he's way more productive vs being in the slot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Scottwallace15

Scottwallace15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Can't disagree, Nothing feel better then seeing White lightning bail us out of 3rd and 7 with a clinical catch, will be sad when he retired, he's consistently good

3. robertk328

robertk328 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +32
    Jordy catches pretty much everything -- he had the one behind him he didn't get but everything else that came his way pretty much ended up as a catch!

4. PackMan13x

PackMan13x Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +114
    If he doesn't make the ProBowl next year I give up on it. It's a popularity contest where fans vote on the people ESPN talk about the most.