Jordy Nelson injury

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm watching the game. If he's got an ACL injury then that's bizarre, no impact, no twisting, visibly you just can't see what would have caused it.

Hope he's OK

Megatron

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm watching the game. If he's got an ACL injury then that's bizarre, no impact, no twisting, visibly you just can't see what would have caused it.

Hope he's OK

Sadly, that's how many ACLs happen.

I'm sorry to hear about this. It's a tremendous blow.

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard on the local radio that it is feared to be a tear based on medical examination, but will not be confirmed until an MRI is performed.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They may need to sign a veteran just in case rookies can't step up

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
With AR running things, I'm not ultra concerned about the loss of Jordy and its impact on a successful season, but he would be greatly missed.

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah this is a good point. I've seen ACL injuries and usually a guy is rolling around in agony, not limping off the field within a minute of doing it.

Now if it is an ACL you're looking at 12 months or so for full rehabilitation

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AR has such great chemistry with Nelson, the man is his safety net and most dependable hands receiver. Absolutely devastating loss, but we have a lot of depth at the position and I'm hoping this won't result in any crippling offensive damage.

Megatron

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah this is a good point. I've seen ACL injuries and usually a guy is rolling around in agony, not limping off the field.

Players can still walk with a ACL. A lot of ACLs happen without contact, and they always walk off the field. This is kinda fitting the mold of a ACL injury, for sure.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This really hurts, but next man up.

Without Jordy we still have better receivers than New England and they get by just fine.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder what affect this will have on winning the division?

In 2013 we lost Cobb and Rodgers for half the season and still won the division. I'm thinking it won't.

Course, 8-7-1 is probably not going to get it done this time.

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I knew it was bad when they showed Jordy slam his helmet on the ground when he got to the sidelines. There's no way he would have done that if he didn't think the injury was serious.

Narveson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've seen guys "tweak" their knee during basketball games, play through it and afterwards, find out they tore their ACL. Him walking off the field means nothing.

Megatron

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In 2013 we lost Cobb and Rodgers for half the season and still won the division. I'm thinking it won't.

Course, 8-7-1 is probably not going to get it done this time.

Both the Lions and Vikings have much better teams though. And the Lions aren't coached by Schwartz anymore lol

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah this is a good point. I've seen ACL injuries and usually a guy is rolling around in agony, not limping off the field within a minute of doing it.

Really? I've seen it happen ALOT

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i was thinking acl right away the way he spun and went down imediately... looks like janis and white both get in now... devestating though. jordy is #1 on the best wr corp of the nfl. rodgers right hand in that offense.

Members online

Latest posts