Jordan Rodgers needs to go away

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Speak for yourself. I'm sitting on a cushion eith my back against an 8" cedar tree with 2 6" trees brushing my shoulders. In front of me is a mature cedar and ash woods. 100' further is a slow moving creek oozing between swamps. Behind me is a 20 acre unpicked soybean field. My sister in law is about 150 yards down one side. Her husband is at the far end. I have a fully loaded 30.06 and it is deer season. Sunset comes soon. And I am 1/2 mile from the nearest road yet i have better cell reception than I do in my yard.

And directly behind Poppa, just out of his view, they wait until sunset and his bottle of Jack is drained.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

TexasCheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jordan Rodgers and Greg Jennings are in talks with espn to try and host a sports show titled "we're still relevant". I believe Skip Bayless is going to be guest chair twice a week. Get them all in the same room and drop a hand grenade, this should solve a lot of problems.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But dude, JoJo Fletcher is something.

I'm drunk, so pardon me .. I'm in love with JoJo for tonight.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Jordan Rodgers and Greg Jennings are in talks with espn to try and host a sports show titled "we're still relevant". I believe Skip Bayless is going to be guest chair twice a week. Get them all in the same room and drop a hand grenade, this should solve a lot of problems.

Only problem with the premise of such a show is that it implies that Jordan Rodgers was ever relevant, he hasn't been or nor will he ever be.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny comment, but I don't think Greg Jennings belongs in that group. I see Jennings on TV every week, and 90% of the time he is nothing but complimentary of Rodgers. Skip Bayless, on the other hand, uses every opportunity to take shots at him, and if there isn't an opportunity, he will create one.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can’t post the tweet right now, but somehow I just seen this. Aaron donated 1 million dollars to aid in relief/recovery efforts for the California fires. And Jordan takes it as an opportunity to take a swipe at Aaron, saying that he didn’t check on their mom to make sure she was okay or whatever.

My take is this. For all I know, Aaron could be the worst son, brother, family member, whatever you wanna call it in the world. Maybe that’s true. Regardless though...you do NOT use your social media platform to speak on family issues.

Jordan Rodgers. You are not relevant. You were a miserable failure of a high level football player. You are jealous of your brother. And you are looking for any reason to grab some attention.

Please go away. You’re a joke.

The only thing I can hope for is that this lights a fire under Aaron that he can use on the football field.
Somewhere on madison ave, a web crawler found this thread. A msg is sent to an analysts who forwards to an act manager. He shoots an email off to his client ESPN, with the note, people talking about Jordam Nodgers is up 40% this week. Recommend at least 2 more stories on him.

If you want him to go away, do not care or discuss.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you want him to go away, do not care or discuss.
Your advice is sound, of course. But I've been on numerous unmoderated message boards, and newgroups before that, in the days of Usenet. I don't know how many times someone said "Ignore the troll and he will go away". But people never did it, not even once. I mean a few people would, but not enough to make a difference. It doesn't seem to be something that's within human nature to do, no matter how good of an idea it is.

TornSolace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speak for yourself. I'm sitting on a cushion eith my back against an 8" cedar tree with 2 6" trees brushing my shoulders. In front of me is a mature cedar and ash woods. 100' further is a slow moving creek oozing between swamps. Behind me is a 20 acre unpicked soybean field. My sister in law is about 150 yards down one side. Her husband is at the far end. I have a fully loaded 30.06 and it is deer season. Sunset comes soon. And I am 1/2 mile from the nearest road yet i have better cell reception than I do in my yard.
I hope a deer bags and tags you

Members online